10

Cisco and Barry walk up to the roof where Caitlin was she was justing sitting on a bench watch Central City at night because even with evil metas and criminals Central City is beautiful at night. "hey Caitlin" Cisco says as if he just won the lottery but she stays silent and doesn't turn around. Barry and Cisco look at each other confused "we won! we stopped Zoom and Reverse Flash!" Barry says with excitement in his voice. At that moment she turns around and looks speechless. "Barry? but they said you were dead... that Thawne had killed you" Caitlin says still shell shocked and worried. Then they both sit down next to her "i'm right here" Barry says then looks at Cisco "we both are" he continued. At that moment Cisco gets a notification on his phone he reads it and he looks as if he say a ghost "what is-" Barry asked but before he could finish the question Cisco ran back into the building. 

Cisco's pov:
I ran back down to the Cortex and Barry sped in with Caitlin. I turn on emergency protocol and put Star Labs in lock down mode so no one can go in or out not even speedsters. "why did you do that?" Caitlin asked "Thawne escaped the pipeline" I said and Barry turns red from anger "where is he?" Barry asks furious "I don't know but he's somewhere in the building" I say "so now what none of us can leave?" Ralph asked from behind a desk. All three of us look at him "what are you doing here?" Barry asked "I've been living here ever since my place blew up" Ralph says I  turn my head side ways "why at Star Labs though?" Caitlin asks "I have no where else to go" he said. I roll my eyes "can things get any worse" I say annoyed then the alarm goes off again "oh come on!" I yell frustrated I look on the computer "no no no" I say and run to the pipeline they all follow me. "what now?" Barry asked "it looks like when Thawne escaped he let all our prisoners loose, all their cells are opening!" I say while locking the pipeline door. I run back to The Cortex make sure everything is good in the pipeline "Barry run down to the lounge grab all the snacks and pillows down there!" Ralph says "for what?" Caitlin asked "if we are going to be stuck up here might as well get food and water. You don't know how long we'll be in here for long" Ralph says and that does make sense so Barry nods and run down to the lounge and went back and fourth a couple of times and brought pillows,blankets,food,water, and movies to watch. 

Barry is finally done bringing stuff up but then he passed out. "Barry!" Cisco yelled. Cisco and Ralph picked him up and put him on a bed in the med bay. Caitlin made sure he was ok and in the meanwhile Cisco closed off The Cortex so the four of them were trapped in there.