19

Iris's pov:
No one knew this but I was there the day Barry confessed his love for Caitlin, I hated her I wanted her off the team but I knew Barry would never allow that to happen so I decided to make myself sick and go to the hospital. When I got home I took a bunch of pills to make myself collapse but I made sure to send out an alert so Barry would come. I took a handful of pills left the bottle open which was not empty and pushed the button on my phone.

Barry's pov:
Me,Cisco, and Cait were talking when I hear my phone is ringing. It's Joe "Hey Joe. Wait what? Slow down. She did what? Central City Hospital? Ok I'll meet you there. Yes. Ok bye" I said and hung up. "what happened?" Cisco asked me "It's Iris, she took a bunch of pills and is in the emergency room at the hospital" I said grabbing my coat "do you want us to go with you?" Caitlin asks "no not yet, I'll update you guys when I get back" I said then I kissed Caitlin and ran to the hospital. I saw Joe waiting for me in the hallway "where is she?" I ask "she's in here, come on" he said walking over and I follow him we arrive at a room and Iris is asleep on the bed. I sat down next to her she started to wake up. "Barry?" she asked softly "yeah it's me" I said "I hate hospitals" she said and I laughed "well you are lucky Joe found you" I said then she looked at me confused "my dad found me? I thought you did" she said I shake my head "no sorry, do you want me to get you something?" I ask "I just want to be alone right now" she said I just nodded and walked out.

Iris's pov:
My plan hadn't worked so I have a new idea. I'm going to pretend to lose my memory so that Barry will give me more attention and break up with Caitlin. I'll make her pay for stealing the love of my life