Chapter 42

This is 3,156 years ago. Y/n, Elizabeth, Meliodas and Merlin are together. They are having some fun and drinking. Merlin is in her adult form. Y/n is drinking a little. Meliodas and Elizabeth are dancing. They are in a cave they meet sometimes.

Elizabeth POV

I have a sip of wine.

"Yo Y/n can you tell us a little about yourself. We are friends." Meliodas says.

Y/n says nothing and takes a sip of her drink. She gets up and stretches.

"My past is something you wouldn't want to know." Y/n says.

"Why is that." Merlin says.

"Because I watched so many die." Y/n says.

Everyone is silent. What happened to Y/n.

"Y/n we are here to help." I say warmly.

"I am a god of madness. It is my name. I was born a psychopath. I killed everything that lived. I found it amusing. Nothing could satisfy that thirst for blood and chaos. I keep it under control. When I had my episodes I would go to my secret spot with my friend. He was my best friend. I was abused for being different. I was locked in a basement. I was beaten until I could no longer feel my body. I was hunted and watched as my friends died. I watched as a man like me wasted on something like this. That man loved me but it was to late. Everyone was gone. I was tortured for the murder of my parents. I finally snapped and killed all of them. I ate their bodies. I watched as they slowly died. I enjoyed it. I don't know why. I know what they did to me was wrong but I shouldn't have killed them. They gave me no food and I lied down in the dark for eons. I waited." Y/n says.

I am in tears. Everyone is shocked.

"Don't pity me. I don't need it. I have one regret is that I couldn't save him." Y/n says.

My eyes widen.

"You mean your love." I say.

She shakes her head.

"My best friend." Y/n says.

"Y/n how could anyone do that to a person." Meliodas says

Y/n gets up and walks out of the cave. I run over her.

"Y/n where are you going." I say.

She says nothing. I see the others come out. Y/n hugs me and I hug back.

"Elizabeth promise this." Y/n says.

"Please protect Merlin." Y/n says.

"Are you leaving." I say.

"No I am not." Y/n says.

"So you like her." I say

"I don't know this feeling." Y/n says.

"It is love." I say.

We start to walk back. The others are back in the cave. Meliodas walks over to me. He takes my hand. I hear some music play. We starts to dance.

"Y/n, Merlin join." Meliodas says.

Merlin blushes a little. Y/n gets up and takes her by the hand. They start to dance. The music becomes slow. Y/n and Merlin are close to each other. Y/n hugs Merlin.

100 years later

Y/n POV

It was dark out. Elizabeth, Meliodas and Merlin were in the cave. Merlin and I were talking alone. I looked at Merlin. Her eyes sparkled. I couldn't help but blush.