Chapter 32

Y/n POV

I destroy the low level demons. Meliodas has his demon mark. He jumps over to me. I killed Grayroad and Melascula with Meliodas. Merlin taunts Cusack and Chandler. Zeldris comes at me. My scythe and his sword collide. I stop his time. I look for Merlin. I let him go. I help her out. I slice off Cusack's head.

"I could have handle them." Merlin says.

"Sorry." I say.

Merlin giggles. Zeldris gets in front of Cusack. Ban is thrown into Zeldris. They go flying into the sky. I run at the two of them. Something hits me into the woods. They are turning into the original demon. I get up. I run back. I see Arthur and Andrew in a face off. Merlin sees this and looks at me. I nod and Andrew slices at Arthur. I push him out of way and I get hit. Well he thinks that. I stab him and cut him up into pieces.

"Thank you so much Sir Y/n," Arthur says.

Andrew punches me and I hit him back. I set back. Michale takes it from here. So I thought. I feel myself being stabbed in the chest. I can't move. Nor fo I regenerate.

"Y/n I finally got you." Andrew says.

He stabs me in all my hearts. I lay on the ground lifeless. Everyone stops fighting and looks at us. The gods come at him and kill him. I am able to heal again.

"Yo Y/n you alright." James says.

I nod. They help me up. We walk back up the fights. I see the demon king in Zeldris's body. The gods step back. I see the sins start to fight. I keep an eye on them. There is a black light that burns through the sky. He let down his soul protection. I see him come at the original Gowther. I run as fast as I can. I push Gowther out of the way and I am hit with a many attacks. I use Destruction and wipe him out of existence.

"You are going to Hell." He says.

My eyes widen and my feel chain go around me. He starts to turn into dust.

"I can come back. This doesn't stop me." I say.

I feel my skin being ripped off. I yell in pain. He smiles evilly at me and makes one more blow to me. I am knocked out and start to fall into the portal. The others suffer the same fate. We go back to our prisons.

Ban POV

I watch as Y/n goes back to his prison. Merlin immediately teleports over to her but it is to late. All of the gods are gone. I am beyond sad. Elizabeth and Diane are crying. Elaine is as well. I come at the Original Demon.

"Hunter Fest." I say.

I take half of his power. I hit him over and over again.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET." I yell.

I am beyond mad. Y/n doesn't deserve this nor do the other gods. They helped us and they are so nice. Zeldris hits me into a couple of trees. I get back up stronger.

"Fox Hunt." I say.

I take out most of his hearts. He screams in pain. I look at Merlin and she is beyond sad. I walk over to her. I help her up.

"You can fight him." I say.

She nods and teleports over to the original demon. I let go do the power I took. Elizabeth heals me.

"Thanks Elizabeth." I say.

"I am so sad." Elizabeth says.

She starts to cry. Meliodas comforts her. Zeldris comes at home. The demon king possess him again. He starts to change. His power is insane.