Chapter 12 (Smut)

Week later

Y/n POV

I am with Merlin and she is trying to find Arthur.

"Merlin don't get so worked up." I say.

"I know. I just need to find him." Merlin says.

I take off my scarf. Merlin looks at me shocked. I smile. She kisses me. I put back on my scarf. Merlin yells at Orlondi.

"I am so sorry Lady Merlin." He says.

"Look for him." Merlin says.

I take off my pants. I take off my socks and get new pairs of pants and socks. Merlin sees me in my boxers and blushes. I look at her. I see Merlin look back at the crystal. She looks confused. It explodes. Before it does I grab Merlin. She is not hurt.

"It was Zeldris." Merlin says.

"Are you ok," I say.

"Yeah I am thanks to you." Merlin says.

I look at her and kiss her. Merlin looks at me and pulls me into another one. I deepen the kiss. We start to undress. I take of her bra and underwear. I lay her in the table. I feel her soft skin. Merlin groans from my touch. I smile at her. Merlin teleports us to the bedroom. I keep on my scarf. Merlin sees my 8 pack when I take off my shirt. She starts to play with herself. I kiss her. Our body grind on each other. I kiss her neck. She wraps her legs around me. She sits on my lap. We admire each other. When we kiss its so sloppy and wet. Saliva drips from both of chins. My hands grip her hair. I add my tongue. She moans in the kiss. Merlin rubs my crotch. I groan. I start to pant. I take off my scarf. I bite her neck hard. Blood drips from my mouths. She moans. We soon are completely naked.

I kiss chest. Her nipples are hard and erect.

"You are enjoying it I see." I say.

"You make me feel so good. Don't stop please." Merlin says.

I kiss her whole body. I don't know what is going on anymore. I am so out of it. All I can think about is Merlin's moans. We are consumed in pleasure.

Meliodas POV

I am in our new Tavern. Merlin or Y/n are not here. Diane and King are back. That have gotten stronger.

"Where are those two." Hawk says

"I don't know. I will check on them." I say.

I walk out of the tavern. I see Elizabeth join me. I hold her hand. We make it to their castle. We open the door. I see clothes on the floor. I see Merlin clothes. I hear moans and the bed creaking. Elizabeth is very red. Merlin basically screams. All I can hear is their pants. I walk upstairs and try not to make noise. I see Y/n with her scarf on. They are under the covers. Merlin does something to Y/n that makes her yelp.

"Sorry honey." Merlin says.

"It is fine. Just sudden." Y/n says

Y/n starts to moan. Elizabeth looks at me and I have a nose bleed. Elizabeth grabs my hand. We walk downstairs. I hear more moans. They are really getting it on. We walk out. Elizabeth hands me a tissue.

"Wow I didn't expect them to be having sex." I say.

"Well they are in love. I don't care as long as they are happy." Elizabeth says.

I smirk.

"Would you ever want to do that." I say.

She is bright red.

"I am kidding. When we are married we can." I say.

She is still red. We walk back to the tavern. I open the door for Elizabeth.