Chapter 36

Next day

Y/n POV

Damn I lost control yesterday. Merlin is reading.

"Y/n how did you sleep." Merlin says.

"Good." I say.

I cuddle up to Merlin. I hear yelling. I sense a power. Merlin and me immediately get up and run downstairs. I see Meliodas yelling. He is outside with the others. He is going in his assault mode. Elizabeth is crying. I grab my head. My madness is suddenly returning why.

"Ahhhhh!!." I yell.

A wave of madness hits everyone. I start to tap the ground. I bang my head on the ground. Merlin runs to my side. Meliodas is able to get out of his assault mode. I scream in pain. I put a barrier around me. Merlin is blocked out. Mark bangs on the barrier.

"Y/n take control of your power. This is the demon king." Mark says.

I yell agony.

"MERLIN!!" I yell.

I bang my head on ground more and more.

"Get the voices out of my head." I say.

"GET THEM OUT!!" I shout.

I start to take off my scarf. I take it off and yell in pain. Everyone sees my hair. I cover my face.  Meliodas darkness starts to take control. He turns back to his assault mode. Merlin puts a perfect cube around him. I put on my scarf and bite my fingers. Mark teleports into the barrier. My scarf wraps around him. He grasps for air. I let him go. I grab my head and yell in pain. The voices keep saying flesh.

"Flesh, flesh." I keep saying.

A wave of madness hits mark. He starts to swing at nothing. He puts the sword to his chest and stabs himself. I go back to reality. I see his body. I feel something hard on my neck. I turn around and see Mark. I hit him and pin him to the ground. My teeth show. I rip off his arm and I stab him. He yells in pain. I get off him and hold my head. I sense some powers coming towards us. I let down the barrier. Mark puts me in a choke hold. My scarf stabs him many times.

"Get away." I say.

I see Gilthunder look at us. Howzer comes at us. I stab him with my scarf. I wrap everyone in it.

"Y/n know who you are. You are the sin of madness." Hawk says.

I start to laugh. I smile widely.

"More food and flesh. This was fun while it last." I say while laughing.

I walk up to Elizabeth. I go back to reality and I hold my head. I grab Elizabeth by the neck. I start to choke her. I start to laugh. My reality slips. I can't slip into the madness.

"Elizabeth kill me." I say.

Her eyes widen and let her go. My head hurts. I stumble and I fall. I grab my head. The voices get louder.

"Get out of my head." I say.

Merlin walks over to me.

"Merlin Stop!!!" King says.

My power makes the world shake. Merlin hugs me.

"Y/n it is ok. It is ok." Merlin says.

I grip onto Merlin. She rubs my back and I pass out on her.

Elizabeth POV

I run over to Mark. I heal him.

"Thanks." Mark says.

"Is Y/n going to be alright." I say.

"I don't know. Her episodes are not that bad but this one is different. The demon king is probably behind this." Mark says.