Chapter 55

1 week later

Y/n POV

I am walking around the tavern. I stretch out. Michale is up and about. Merlin is helping me recover. Levi is crawling around. I pick him up and he giggles.

"Y/n are you feeling better." Merlin says.

I nod.

"Papa, Mama." Levi says.

I chuckle. So does Merlin. She hugs me and kisses the back of my neck. It tickles.

"You like that." Merlin whispers.

"Maybe I do." I say.

I hug Merlin and Levi giggles.

"Mama." Levi says.

I kiss his forehead. I see Elizabeth come over.

"He is so cute." Elizabeth says.

"He really is." I say.

"Will you have a child Elizabeth." Merlin says.

"We will." Elizabeth says.

"I can't wait." I say.

We start to talk some more. King and Diane come down.

"Hey Merlin, Elizabeth and Y/n. Oh and Levi." Diane says.

King waves hi at us.

"Hi Diane and Sir King." Elizabeth says.

Meliodas opens up the tavern. Some people come in. We are packed. Gilthunder, Howzer and Griamore come in. More random people from some villages come in. I man the bar and a lot of people want to talk to me. I don't and stay silent. Merlin has on the boar hat uniform. Elizabeth comes out fun the uniform. So does Diane. King is watching her and blushes. I stare at Merlin. Some man taps me.

"You seem into that lady. She is the greatest mage in the Britannia. Her name is Merlin. She is really something." The man says.

"Yeah she is amazing." I say.

"Sorry to one to tell you but she is married. I heard she had a child." The man says.

"Hmm that guy must be amazing." I say.

"Her name is Y/n. Suppose to be the strongest knight and being in the whole world. Her power is unmatched." The man says.

"People must call her a freak." I say.

"Only a few. Most worship her." The man says.

My eyes widen. Wow.

"I am going to talk to Merlin." I say.

"Good luck. I don't think Merlin will leave her wife. She is in to women. They are in love." He says.

I walk out of the bar and go over to Merlin.

"Didn't think I would see you wearing this." I say.

Merlin chuckles.

"I thought I could be of some use. Oh and Levi is asleep. He is talking a nap." Merlin says.

"Ok good." I say.

"Well I have to get back to work." Merlin says.

"Ok bye." I say.

I go back to the bar.

"She really liked you." The man says.

"The thing is I am Y/n the sin of madness. I am her wife." I say.

I show him my tattoo. His eyes widen. He gets up and puts out his hand.

"It is so nice to meet you." He says.