Chapter 59

A day later

Y/n POV

I wake up on Merlin. She is so comfortable and warm.

"Merlin." I mumble.

Merlin chuckles. She cuddles me. Levi cries and I get up. I teleport his food in my hands. He starts to eat. Levi is so happy. Merlin gets up and hugs me from behind. Levi finishes his breakfast. We walk downstairs. I lay on the floor with Levi. Merlin starts to cook breakfast. I play with Levi.

"Dadda awesome." Levi says

My eyes widen.

"Mama is also awesome." I say.

"Mama." Levi says.

Levi giggles. He starts to play with his toes. I chuckle. I smell the eggs. Levi starts to read. I pick Levi up. I walk over to Merlin. I kiss her hard. Merlin's eyes widen. She instantly melts into it. My hand makes it way down to her ass. We both pant. I kiss her again and bite her lip. I part and put Levi in his seat. Merlin gets breakfast ready. I hug her from behind.

"Y-Y/n later. We need to eat." Merlin says.

I nimble on her earlobe. Merlin sighs softly. I chuckle. I back up. Merlin blushes. She hands me my plate.

"Thank you Merlin." I say.

"You're welcome honey." Merlin says.

I sit down. I start to eat. I smile at her. She holds my hand. There is a knock at the door. I get up. I see Meliodas and Elizabeth. I open the door.

"Is everything ok." I say.

"We want to invite you to the tavern." Meliodas says.

"Ok." I say.

Levi start to cry. Merlin cradles him. I put on my backpack. Levi stops crying. I hold Merlin's hand. We walk out. I look at the clear blue sky. It is amazing. It is amazing how I got so far. Now I am about to spend it with the people I love the most. We soon make it to Mama Hawk. I see everyone outside. Gods and the sins. Ban is cooking on the grill. I wave at them. I see a man out of the corner of my eye. My eyes widen. He looks familiar. I snap out of it. He is gone. Everyone looks at me weirdly.

"Y/n are you ok." Diane says.

I say nothing. Merlin looks at me worried.

"Honey are you ok." Merlin says.

I say nothing. Who was he. He looked so familiar. I start to cough. I lift up my scarf. I start to cough up blood. I fall to my knees. Merlin goes to my side.

"Y/n what is wrong." Merlin says.

I can't talk. All I can do is cough. Everyone goes by my side. My weapon comes out of my mouth and I shoot a big laser out of my mouth. Everyone is shocked. I wipe my mouth and stand up. I stretch out.

"What was that!?" Hawk says.

"Oh that was my weapon. I ate it." I say.

"How could you say a weapon." Ban says.

"Vajra is not causing it. That is my weapons name. I am not human at all. Remember." I say

Everyone is shocked.

"I feel better." I say.

Meliodas chuckles.

"Still Y/n." Meliodas says.

Some chuckle. I walk over to Merlin. I kiss her. She holds my hand. I sit down with them. We talk a little. Merlin lays my head on her shoulder. Escanor glares at me. Ban brings over some hot dogs. Hawk looks excited.

"Ban can I have some of the food." Hawk says.

Our eyes widen.

"No. There will be more scraps later Master." Ban says.

He puts the hot dogs in the middle. I grab one. Meliodas hands me a beer.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem Y/n." Meliodas says.

I take a sip of beer. Merlin kisses my cheek.

"How is it Merlin." I say.

"Great honey." Merlin says.

I start to eat my hot dog.

"This is so good Ban." Diane says.

"Thank you so much Ban." Elaine says.

"Anything for you." Ban says.

Ban and Elaine kiss.

"We want to tell you all something." Ban says.

Most are confused.

"We are having a baby." Elaine says.

Everyone cheers. I smile. Meliodas hugs Ban. They congratulate Ban and Elaine. I drink more of my beer. I kiss Merlin hard. She holds Levi. I bite her bottom lip. She sighs softly. I part. Escanor looks at me mad. I smirk. He growls. I kiss Merlin's neck. Some of the sins look at us. Escanor throws beer at me. I chuckle. Meliodas runs over to us.

"Escanor stop it." Meliodas says.

"No they are making out. I don't like it." Escanor says.

"Too bad. They love each other. Just deal with it Escanor." King says.

"Don't be too mean King." Diane says.

Escanor looks at me angry. I get up. I smile.

"Take that smile off." Escanor says.

"No." I say.

He grabs Rhitta. I will fight for her. For my son.

"I have spent eons suffering. Do you think I will just give it up." I say.

"You better." Escanor says.

"That is enough Escanor!!" Meliodas says angrily.

"Stay out is this captain." Escanor saysz

"All I had was Michale for most of my life. Nobody else. They said I was ugly and ripped off my skin. They made my scarf. I was given nothing. Living in my fantasies of killing and murdering. I got no help if treatment. They feed my desires to kill. It got worse. Michale helped me. I had psychotic breakdowns. They ranged from me hurting myself to me killing a whole town. Every time they hit me it left a mark to remember. I killed many people. They always told me I was a mistake. They could never kill me. I always hoped someday I could but that never happened. Some say I was cursed with immortality and some say it was a miracle that I survived that hell hole. I think it is a curse and miracle. I should have died I long time ago but with me surviving I got to meet my wife and amazing friends. I am a monster. If you can kill me try your luck. I don't mind at this point. Most people want me to die or kill myself. I tried both but none work. Nothing ends this loophole." I say.

Everyone is silent. Escanor looks sad then mad.

"I will not give up." Escanor says.

I chuckle. He attacks me. I catch Rhitta with the tips of my funny.

"I was an outcast. Like you. I was bullied and hit. I was tortured and killed from the inside out. We are the same." I say.

He backs off.