Chapter 19

Y/n POV

I kill Chandler. Everyone shakes with fear. Nobody moves or makes a pep. I kill Cusack. I put my magic protection on. The sky goes back to blue. I let the barrier down. They walk over to me. The eyes on my mask aren't glowing anymore.

"Y/n thank you." Ludociel says.

I nod.

"I must leave. Elizabeth will be in trouble." I say.

"What do you mean." Merlin says.

I hug her.

"Stay safe my love." I say.

"I will." Merlin says.

I teleport to Elizabeth.

"Hey Y/n." Elizabeth says.

"Hi." I say.

"Elizabeth stay close to me." I say.

She nods. I see more Demons come over to us. I kill the Albion with a tap of my finger. It turns to dust. There is a blue demon the flys to us. I kill it. I feel Estarossa presence. I bring Elizabeth with me. I punch Estarossa. I put a hole through his chest. I see a girl standing there. Monspeet and Derieri look at me shocked.

"I am sorry for intruding. Is everything alright." I say.

"Well since you are here." Derieri says.

Estarossa tries punching me. He sees Elizabeth. I grab him by the neck. I rebuild the house.

"Please stay here lady." I say.

The lady with the red hair nods.

"Monspeet do you want to help us and you too Derieri." I say.

They nod. Estarossa is passed out. I tighten my hold. I throw him into a mountain. We fly off. I see Mama Hawk and Diane. They see us. Arthur waves at us.

"Hey." Arthur says.

I float back down. I see Arthur.

"Hello sir Arthur." Elizabeth says.

My head hurts. My madness starts to take over. I curl up in a ball. Elizabeth helps me up. I hold my head.

"We need to get you to Merlin." Elizabeth says.

I shake my head.

"We have too go to Merlin. We are all at risk. Can you teleport." Elizabeth says.

"No." I gasp out.

I hear voices in my head to kill Elizabeth. To eat her heart. I grab my head and yell in pain. I must resist.

"Elizabeth give me something to squeeze." I say.

Elizabeth hands me a rock. I crush it instantly. I kill every demon. I eat all their hearts. It just makes me want more. I start to laugh.

"I will get Merlin." Elizabeth says.

"I will eat everything alive." I say.

She looks at me worried. I lay on my back and laugh maniacally. My scarf wraps around several people.

"Y/n control your madness." Elizabeth says.

I just keep laughing. Elizabeth tries to carry me. I go back to reality.

"Elizabeth please." I say.

She carries me and she goes as fast as she cans. I see the castle. Something hits Elizabeth. I fall down. Elizabeth tries to get me. She does takes my hand. My hand slips out. I fall into a tree. I am stabbed straight in the chest. Elizabeth gets me up out of the tree. My wound doesn't heal. Elizabeth heals it.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"No problem." Elizabeth says

We go to Camelot.

"I can teleport. Go." I say.

"No. I will come with you." Elizabeth says.

I hold my head tightly. Elizabeth and I run in. Elizabeth carries me. We see Zeldris and Ludociel fight. They see us. Merlin looks at me shocked. She immediately runs over. I see a tear roll down her cheek.

"Y/n." Merlin says.

"Merlin Y/n's madness is out of control." Elizabeth says.

Merlin hands me my pills. I heal my wounds. Merlin kisses me. She gives me a big hug.

"Elizabeth thank you so much." Merlin says.

"Thanks to Y/n I am still alive. It is the least I can do." Elizabeth says.

Merlin carries me out of the castle. Merlin pulls up my scarf covering my mouth. She kisses me. I kiss back.

"Y/n you scared me." Merlin says.

"Did I really." I say.

Merlin looks at me mad.

"You mean the world to me Y/n. You are my partner. I wouldn't smile nor do half the things we do in our house to anyone else. You hold a special place in my heart no one can take." Merlin says.

"Can Arthur take that spot." I say.

Merlin looks at me surprised.

"No one can. Arthur is like a son to me. I have been with you for so long. Humans can't live that long. Not like you and me. I love you so much." Merlin says.

I kiss Merlin again.

"I promise to protect you no matter what." I say.

Merlin gets closer to my face. I hug her tightly. We stay like this for sometime.

"Merlin don't leave me." I say.

"I won't." Merlin says.

I cuddle up to her. Merlin teleports back to the castle. She puts the covers over us. I start to fall asleep.