Chapter 11

The Ten Commandments have already taken over Camelot. They are starting to invade Liones.

Y/n POV

I feel Merlin cuddle up to me in bed. We are at her castle. I see her chest rise up and down. I have on my boxers on and a baggy shirt. I take them off and put on some clean clothes.

Y/n looks the same as she always does.

My hair sticks out again but I am getting use to it

My hair sticks out again but I am getting use to it. Merlin groans and looks at me.

"Good morning Merlin." I say.

"How did you sleep honey." Merlin says.

"Good." I say.

I put on my shoes. I see Meliodas rush in.

"Camelot has been taken over by the Ten Commandments. We can't find Arthur and they are heading for Liones." Meliodas says.

Merlin's eyes widen.

"What do you mean Arthur is gone. Probably in hiding." Merlin says.

"I sense many grey and red demon inside Camelot." I say.

"Arthur is fine. I sense his power." I say

"Thanks Y/n." Merlin says.

I kiss her. Meliodas doesn't move. I get up and run outside. Merlin teleports outside with me. She has on her clothes.

"Y/n can you teleport us to the entrance of Liones." Meliodas says.

"The others are waiting." Meliodas says.

I shake my head. My stomach rumbles. Merlin summons a pigs heart. I smell it. I lift up my scarf and eat it whole. I smile after. I put down my scarf.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." Merlin says

I teleport us to Mama Hawk.

"Meliodas I see you have gotten stronger. You died." I say

He nods and life's up his shirt. Elizabeth runs up to Meliodas and cries in his chest.

"Where are the others." Merlin says.

"They sensed the power of the Commandments. Diane is with King. They teleport somewhere." Elizabeth says.

I don't sense them.

"I don't sense them anymore. I know what is going on. I will not tell." I say.

"Why. Is it bad." Meliodas says.

I nod. All of their eyes widen.

"Meliodas we will talk later." I say

He nods. I feel the tavern turn sideways. I immediately grab Merlin and teleport out of the tavern. I float back down. I see Derieri and Monspeet. They only have one heart left. What a shame. I wanted more. They see me and they look scared. Terror washes over them. I see Elizabeth and Meliodas come back out. I see Zaratras. He waves at us. I teleport behind Derieri and Monspeet.