Chapter 15

Morning

Y/n POV

We are all downstairs. We here another boom sound. It did Chandler in his true form. Meliodas is with him. Chandler gets in his knees crying.

"Hello sins," Meliodas says.

"Remember who you are." Ban says.

Hawk uses Transpork.

"You are Meliodas. The captain of the Eight Deadly Sins. The sin of wrath Meliodas." Hawk says.

He flies up to him. Meliodas grabs Hawk by the face.

"I know you have been watching Demon King. I will kill you and take my spot as the true king." Meliodas says

He throws Hawk at Ban.

"Good bye sins." Meliodas says.

Meliodas and Chandler head off.

"Time warp." I say.

I stop their time. They stay in place. Zeldris teleports to them. He teleports back to Camelot with them. Elizabeth is devastated. We walk back into the tavern. Merlin has her magic back and is in her adult form. Everyone is silent.

"You guys why did he think I was the Demon King." Hawk says.

"You are connected to Purgatory. You are a getaway to that place." I say.

Everyone looks surprised.

"I was there for a long time. I have also been to hell. It is below the Demon Realm. No one can survive. Not the demon king. He wouldn't survive for a year. I was there for a long time.  In hell time runs differently. 2 years on earth is 2 billion years in hell." I say.

"That long." Diane says.

I nod.

"If So Captain's emotions are there." Merlin says.

Merlin tells her whole story about her dad

"I will go." I say

"I oppose Y/n. You are not going. I need you. Please." Merlin says.

She holds my hand.

"I will go Y/n." Ban says.

"Don't be stupid." Diane says.

"I can survive. I am immortal." Ban says.

"You may be but there is not guarantee of you coming back." Merlin says.

"It fine. The least I can do for Y/n." Ban says

I make a portal to Purgatory.

"Let me go. Ban I can do it." I say.

Merlin looks at me mad.

"Y/n did you not hear me. Please don't go." Merlin says.

"Let me make my own choices. I will be quick." I say.

"No Y/n. I can't lose you too." Merlin says.

She grips onto my shirt.

"Please Y/n. Please stay." Merlin pleads.

"Please Merlin. I don't want others to get hurt. I want to keep that from happening. Merlin lets me do this." I say.

Merlin looks at me mad.

"Y/n do you know the risks." Merlin says.

"I have been there enough to know." I say.

"I know what I am doing. Trust me Merlin." I say.

"Y/n do you hear me." Merlin says

I am getting angry.

"Yes I do. I am sorry Merlin but I am not your dad. I am not a human. I am a god damn KISHIN." I say.

"You were never my dad and never will him Y/n." Merlin yells.

"Merlin let me go. What do you think is going to happen. I am immortal." I say.

"I don't know Y/n. I am not a god like you. I am just scared. I watched as my dad died. I sorry for worrying about my girlfriend." Merlin says yell.

We start to argue more and more. Merlin looks beyond mad. I close the portal. I am angry. I walk outside. I slam the door. I sit outside. I jump off Mama Hawk. Merlin walks outside. She walks over to me. She hugs me from behind.

"Y/n I am sorry for yelling. I can't live with out you. I need you in my life. I can't lose the one I truly love." Merlin says.

"I know. I am sorry too. I got up in the moments. I am truly sorry. I won't go." I say.

Merlin kisses me. I kiss her back.

"I love you so much." I say.

"Me too." Merlin says.

We walk back inside. Everyone looks at us worried.

"Ban but if you take to long I will look for you." I say.

He nods and jumps into the portal. We start to talk some more. Ban is going to take to long. I walk outside to clear my head. Everyone sees I am still pissed off. Damnit!! I jump off my Mama Hawk. I run away from everyone. All I feel is worry. I made the wrong decision. I make a portal to Purgatory. I feel responsible. I close the portal and think so more. Mama Hawk is so far away. I just hold head. I can't do this. I open a portal to Purgatory. I walk in. I move as fast as the speed of light. I see Ban and get him. He has a bread. I see the demon king and slice his arm off. I get Meliodas's emotions back. They are a glowing orb. I run back to the portal. It is still day and Mama Hawk is in the same place she had always been.

Ban looks at me shocked.

"I got his emotions. I am going back in to finish what I started," I say.

"But Merlin." Ban says.

"I can't. This is eating away at me. It is making my madness harder to control. Take Meliodas's emotions. Take credit for it. Only tell Merlin about this." I say

"What are you going to do." Ban says.

"I am going to Hell. I did not fully kill Death yet. I want to end it." I say.

"Y/n be careful. If Merlin lost you she would be a wreck. She would be depressed and maybe take her life. You mean the world to her." Ban says.

"I will be gone a week. If you see me then I have been captured. Tell Merlin I love her and had to do for my own insanity." I say.

"Fine but please come back." Ban says.

"I will try." I say.

I teleport Ban to the tavern. I open up. Portal to hell. I walk in.