Chapter 57 (Smut)

5 months later

Y/n POV

I wake up next to Merlin. Merlin kisses me. I part and kiss her neck. She groans. I bite and suck. I put my hands in between her legs and rub her. She moans softly. I put my hands in her underwear.

"Keep moaning baby." I purr.

"Y/n~" Merlin moans.

I chuckle in her neck. I feel how wet she is. I rub her clit. I put my hand over her mouth. Levi is right next to us. Merlin moans softly. I put my hand in my pants and rub my clit. I moan. Merlin looks at me smirks. I soon hear Levi cry. I sigh and get up. I go to the bathroom and I wash my hands. Go go to Levi and feed him his formula. Merlin stares at us. Levi is wide awake and happy. I am yearning for her touch. What is happening. I teleport to the Elizabeth. She is reading a book.

"Elizabeth I need you to take care of Levi. Just for an hour." I say.

"Sure Y/n. I everything ok." Elizabeth says.

"I don't know but I do know that I want Merlin." I say.

Elizabeth knows what a mean and blushes.

"Sorry about that." I say nervously.

"It is fine. I get it. Have fun." Elizabeth says.

I teleport back to our house. Merlin is reading her book. I crawl on top of her and kiss her. I teleport off my shirt and pants. I kiss her neck and pin her to the wall.

"Y-Y/n." Merlin stutters.

"I am sorry but I am so horny. I want you. Levi is with Elizabeth." I whisper.

I take off my scarf. I throw my scarf my on the nightstand. I kiss her stomach. Merlin moans.

"Moan as loud as you want." I say

I put Merlin down. I take off her clothes. I lay her in the bed. I kiss her again. Her hands wrap around neck. My tongue slides into her mouth. Merlin groans in the kiss. I explore every part of her month. We grind on each other. We both moan in pleasure. I kiss her neck. She wraps her legs around my waist. Merlin takes off my boxers. I feel her cool touch on my stomach. I groan.

"Mmm Merlin." I moan out.

We keep kissing and exploring each other. I kiss her breast. Merlin sighs softly. I suck and bite on her nipple. Merlin whines. I feel her nipples harden. I grope her. Merlin arches her back. She moans loudly.

"More baby." Merlin moans out.

My long tongue swirls around her nipple. Her tugs on my hair hard. I groan. I am done and make my way down to her stomach.

Merlin POV

I moan loudly. She is so good. It feels so good. I miss this. Y/n strokes my clit. I whimper.

"Y/n stop teasing." I manage to say.

She sucks my clit. I moan in pure pleasure. Some precum leaks out. Y/n slides her tongue in my entrance. While she is pumping in and out Y/n is playing and stroking my bud. The pleasure is overwhelming. I can't help but moan.

"M-more." I moan out.

Y/n goes harder and faster. I feel my walls tighten around her tongue. I feel the thrusting.

"Baby." I whimper.

I am getting close to my climax.

"I am getting close." I barely say.

Y/n goes faster. I can't handle this. I yell in pleasure. It soon hits and I cum all over Y/n. I pant. Y/n swallows all of my cum. She crawls up to me and kisses me. I taste myself and god is it good. Y/n inserts two fingers in me. I groan.

"Merlin you are so fucking hot." Y/n purrs in my ear.

She nibbles on my earlobe. I love her so much. My eyes roll back. I enjoy myself. We kiss and I close my eyes. I feel Y/n take out her hand.

"Merlin." Y/n says.

"Yes?" I say.

We stop what we are doing.

"I miss this with you." Y/n says.

"I do too. Is something wrong." I say.

Y/n kisses me hard. We part.

"We have done this for a while but this feeling never changes. I don't know how to describe it with you. It is weird. I can't get enough of this." Y/n says.

I chuckle. I can relate. She is so cute when she is flustered.

"I am sorry." Y/n says.

"There is no need to say sorry. It is a common emotion when with your lover." I say.

"I love you " Y/n says.

"I love you too." I say.

We kiss again and I bite her bottom lip. Moans fill the room. Y/n puts her fingers near my slit. Before I realize she pumps in and out. I moan softly.

"Y/n faster~" I moan out.

Y/n speeds up. I groan. While she is pumping in and out Y/n is kissing my neck. Y/n bites hard on my collarbone. Our bodies shut down and we just go with our instincts instead. Y/n goes even faster. My walks tighten around her fingers. She hits my g-spot and I moan loudly. I don't really care at this point. Y/n and both grind. It feels so good. Y/n grunts. I kiss her passionately. Y/n stops suddenly. Why did she stop. I look at her annoyed.

"Beg." Y/n says.

I blush.

"Make me cum. Fuck me so hard. I need you more than anything Y/n." I say.

Y/n chuckles. She kisses my forehead. I smile. We go back to what we are doing. I am close to my climax. I am now yelling in pleasure.

"Y/n I am goi-

I moan loudly and cum on Y/n's fingers. I pant. Y/n soon has hers and we are both a mess. Y/n puts on over scarf. We both lay next to each other panting heavily.

"Wow" Y/n says

"We need to get Levi." I say.

"I will go get him." Y/n says.

She cleans up and puts on her boxers, pants, and shoes on. Y/n teleports to Elizabeth. That was amazing. I sigh in bliss. What a good way to start the day.