Chapter 65

Meliodas POV

Y/n and Michale leave.

"Sins we will meet up with Y/n, Michale, James and Mark once we are done with taking out the monsters across the kingdoms. Michale and Y/n are keeping guard the portal and killing anything that comes out." I say

"So that is our mission. Seems easy." Ban says.

"Because I am here." Escanor says.

He walks into the castle. My demon mark comes on. Ban growls. Merlin glares at him. So do the other. Escanor frowns. He walks in front of me.

"I am sorry. I know what I did was horrible to Y/n." Escanor says.

"What you did to Y/n was horrifying. Y/n could of hurt herself or us. Leave now Escanor. That is the Captains orders." I say.

His eyes widen.

"Leave Escanor." King says.

"What?! No. Please give me a second a chance." Escanor says.

I shake my head. Elizabeth is even mad. We walk away from him. The Four Archangels follows us. My demon mark disappears. I look back to see Escanor mad and sad. Tears form in his eyes. We walk out of the castle. Merlin teleports us to the hot spot of monsters. There power levels are high. I go into my assault mode. I slaughter some of them. Ban and Eddy take out some of the stronger ones. I see Escanor kill some. I glare at him. I walk over to him.

"Go away. I am in a foul mood." I say.

"I have a right to be here. To help Liones." Escanor says.

"What you did took away your right to be a sin. Now go." I say.

Escanor is mad.

"Let me make a mends for what I did to Y/n." Escanor says.

"Go to Hell." I say bitterly.

Most are shocked at my rage. I don't really feel anything. I walk in front of him.

"Go now." I say.

He doesn't listen. He starts to walk past me. I stop his. He slaps me. I feel it. Elizabeth is mad. Escanor realizes what he just did.

"I am so sorry captain." Escanor says.

I shake my head. I walk away. Escanor walks with me. Nobody wants go talk to him. I see more monsters. I run at them. So do Eddy and Ban. The original Gowther manipulates all of the monsters minds. They kill them self. Some are weak and some are strong. Escanor walks by me.

"Gowther will the others be ok." Diane says.

"I believe so. Spread out across Britannia. There are many. Merlin and Meliodas come with me. We will be grouping with the others near the portal." Gowther says.

"No, can Elizabeth come with us." I say.

I hear a boom. Y/n is in the sky fighting someone. She is soon sent to the group. Mark is thrown into many mountains. I see Michale's father. He looks angry. He has someone on a leash.

Y/n POV

I am fighting some monster they experimented on. My scarf wraps around him and I kill him. I float back down. I see Escanor. I stop. Fear washes over me. Merlin teleports to me. She hugs me. I see Michale's dad. Who is that with him. We walk over to him. Michale's dad chuckles.

"I would like to show you Y/n who is under the cloak but I want someone." He says.

"No you can die in hell." I say.

"Too bad. I guess we are doing it the hard way." He says.

My father is held at knife point. My eyes widen.