Chapter 56

Y/n POV

We soon make it to Camelot. I see some knights from Liones and other kingdoms here. Merlin hugs me. I am upstairs with Merlin and Levi. Merlin is playing with him. So am I. Levi giggles and pulls on my scarf. I smile. Merlin kisses me hard. We part soon after Mama Hawk lands. I go outside. Levi is in Merlin's hands. We go into Camelot. I see everyone ready to fight. I see the gods. I run over to them. Michale pats my head.

"Hey Y/n." Mark says.

"Hi." I say.

We walk to town square. I see everything set up and ready. They prize is 200 gold coins. I sit with Michale. Merlin comes over.

"Are you just going to watch." I say

"Yes I am." Merlin says.

I lay my head on her shoulder. I see the others getting ready. Elizabeth and Elaine sit with us. So do the gods. Ban is fighting. Ban runs up and pulls me to the arena. Everyone steps on. This is a brawl. The last 12 people make it to the next round. Gowther and Merlin are not doing this. The guy explains the rules. We get ready. Everyone knows and feels who I am. Michale joins in. Many knights are here. This is big festival. Everyone is scared to go near me except the sins, some Knights I know and Michale. There are some towns people.

I groan and look at Merlin. She waves at me and smiles at me happily. She gives me a thumbs up. I am so determined. I see someone wearing a cloak. Who is this. I can't sense their powers. The fight begins. A few come at me and I send them flying into the space. Everyone is shocked. I barely tired. I see Escanor in front of me.

"This a perfect time to show you I am the best." Escanor says.

I knock out Escanor with ease. I don't give a damn about his pride. I feel mad for some reason. Maybe my madness starting. Merlin have me some pills but I need water. I walk up to Meliodas.

"Meliodas do you have any water." I say.

"No I don't. Why." Meliodas says.

There is a pain in my head. I grab my head. I sit down. Meliodas looks at me worried. He runs out of the area. I bite my fingers. I smile evilly. Madness spreads like the plague. People swing at things not there. I hear screams and yell. All I can do is laugh. Meliodas get the water. I drink down by pill. Half of the people rain out of the side. Everyone looks at me shocked. Merlin is on the side. She is really worried. I give her a thumbs up. Some go back to fighting. Many are here. I sit in the middle. I knock out a lot with just my scarf. I get up and knock Michale off. He growls at me.

"I win." I say.

He glares at me and walks back. I chuckle and see most are gone. The only ones left are me, Meliodas, Ban, King, Diane, Gilthunder, Howzer, Griamore, the person in the cloak, Cain, Taizoo, Arthur, and Vivian. I sigh.

"Here are the last people." The referee says.

"We will be back. Just a second." He says.

We are lead into a small castle. He puts our names in hat. He takes out two.

"Y/n and Nobody will be fighting first." He say.

I look at the person in the cloak.

"The next group will King and Griamore." He says.

"The first group go."

I walk out. So does Nobody. I stand across from them.

"Here we go everybody. Begin." The referee says.

We both do nothing. I sit down. My scarf comes at him and they dodge it. My scarf keeps coming at him and he dodges all of it. I am an not even trying. Neither is Nobody. I use some of my energy and read the power level. It is 50 million. I sigh. My scarf wraps around them. It goes beyond fast that they have no time to react. I get up and walk over to them.