Chapter 68 (Smut)

Y/n POV

I kiss Merlin's neck. She shudders a little. I bite down on the back of her neck. My hands make their way to her mounds.

"Merlin." I purr.

"Baby I am ready." Merlin says.

I start to squeeze her chest. Merlin groans and her face becomes flushed. Merlin suppresses her moans. I put my knees in between her leg. She starts to grind on my thigh. I keep kissing her neck. I feel her wetness on my trunks. Merlin turns around and kisses me. She wraps her arms around my neck. My hands roam around her bare stomach. With my every touch she groans in the kiss. She hands glide through my visible hair. My tongue makes it's way into her mouth. Our tongue swirl and fight for dominance. I win. I lift up her left leg. I make my way down to her neck and collarbone. I don't leave a mark. I remove her bathing suit. Merlin looks at me.

"Are you going to take off your clothes." Merlin whispers.

"No. I want you to enjoy this one." I say.

I kiss her Merlin. Sweat drips down our bodies. Her clit is visible and I stroke it. Merlin yelps but it soon turns into moans. I kiss her harder and rougher the longer we have sex. I her hands work around my body. I ram two of my fingers into her. She grunts. I pump in and out. Merlin moans with every thrust.

"Oh baby~ Y/n more." Merlin moans out.

We keep kissing and Merlin stops for air. I keep thrusting in and out. Merlin arches her back. I rub her clit. I smile. All I hear is her moans. There so beautiful.

"I wish everyday was like this." I say.

Merlin chuckles a little. She soon moans loudly. Cum squirts onto my hand. Merlin pants. I cuddle up to her. I cover her body.

"Thank you Y/n. That was amazing." Merlin says.

"You deserves it my love." I say.

We stay like this for some time.

"We should probably go back." I say

"Ok honey. Can you grab me my clothes." Merlin says.

I nod and pick up her bathing suit. She puts it on. I pull my scarf down. Merlin kisses my forehead. I hug Merlin.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Merlin says.

We walk back to the others. I see some of the sins playing Volleyball with the gods.

"Hey Y/n and Merlin. What were you two doing." Ban says.

"Nothing." I say calmly.

We walk back to our chairs. I sit down and think. Merlin holds my hand. I smile. I watch as the waves roll in. They are big. I feel a rumble. A large sand monster comes out of the water.

"What is that." King says.

"I don't know." Meliodas says.

I sigh. I get up and walk up to the monster. I leap up at it and it punches me. The monster is fast. I fall to the ground. I can't move. Wait I k is that energy.

"It is a monster from Hell. Make sure it doesn't punch you. I can't." I yell.

Mark is hit.

"That monsters power level is 14 million. Insane." Hawk says.

Michale teleports from behind. He kills the monster. I get up.

"Are you alright Mark and Y/n." Meliodas says.

I nod. I walk over to Merlin. She lifts up my scarf covering my mouth and kisses me softly. I want to keep going but the others are with us. We part. I pull down my scarf. We sit back down. Ban is drunk. Diane is getting wasted too. Meliodas starts to grope Elizabeth.