Chapter 27

Y/n and Michale have two curse. They can't be in their true forms forever. Only Hell can they stay that way. Merlin knows this.

Y/n POV

I get up in a sweat. Merlin immediately gets up and comforts me. It is 6 in the morning. My breathing is erratic.

"Y/n it is alright." Merlin says.

Merlin helps me calm down.

"How bad was the nightmare." Merlin says.

"Not bad. It was weird. Something I despise." I say.

"What is that." Merlin says.

"Spiders." I say.

Merlin chuckles a little. I laugh with her. I hug her. We stop laughing and lay with each other close. I stretch out. I sigh and get up.

"Merlin I will be downstairs. If you want me to stay in bed I can." I say.

"Yes please. I need your warmth." Merlin mumbles.

I hop back into bed with her.

"Merlin can I ask you something." I say.

"Yeah." Merlin murmurs.

"Do you have a plan. I do but I would like to hear yours." I say.

Merlin kisses. We stay like this for sometime. I cuddle up to her. I hear footsteps echo around the tavern. I put my arm around Merlin and I nuzzle in her back. She is so warm. I love it. Merlin sighs and turns over.

"Y/n do you love me." Merlin says.

I look at her dumbfounded. I starts to crack up.

"Of course I do. I should be the one saying that." I say.

She chuckles. She lifts up my scarf and kisses me. We part and she puts down my scarf.

"Merlin lets go see the others." I say

She nods and gets up. We change our clothes. I am in my normal clothes.

Merlin gets up and we walk downstairs

Merlin gets up and we walk downstairs. I see the sins talking. Merlin puts on her gear.

"The Four Archangels knows of what is going on. We are going to Camelot," Meliodas says.

Merlin is wearing