Chapter 1

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The evening sun shines over konohagakure. It seems peaceful, if you ignore the six year old blond boy who runs away from an angry mob. That boy is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the forgotten son of the Yondaime Hokage. He's just trying to run away from the people who call him 'Demon brat'. It is not the first time that they are chasing him, so Naruto knows that if they catch him he will have to go back to the hospital.

Jounin: Die you demon!

A jounin throws a kunai to Naruto, who hits him in the leg and he falls because of it. Naruto goes into a fetus position to protect himself, expecting the pain, but it doesn't come. Naruto opens his eyes and sees that someone is standing in front of him and protecting him. The mob stops and the jounin who has thrown the kunai goes in front of the mob.

Jounin: Who are you? Why are you protecting this demon?!

???: My name is none of your business and what demon do you mean? I only see a scared boy.

Villager: You are probably not from here. This demon is to blame that many of our loved ones are no longer alive.

???: I do not believe that. I give you two options, first you go and leave this boy alone, second you stay here and die. Choose wisely.

The unknown man exudes an incredibly high level of killer instinct. Most members of the mob run away immediately, while a few hesitate a little bit until they run away. The man turns to Naruto with a gentle smile.

???: Everything is okay, young one.

He kneels down and removes the kunai that is in Naruto's leg. He puts his hand on the wound and mumbles something.

???: [Heal]

A green light shines from the hand and the wound closes. Naruto smiles and gets up.

Naruto: Thank you, sir.

???: No problem, little one. Are you all right?

Naruto: Yes I'm fine.

Naruto's stomach starts to growl and he scratches his head in embarrassment.

???: Looks like you're hungry. I could use some food myself, do you know a good place? I invite you.

Naruto literally seems to shine when he hears that.

Naruto: Ramen Ichiraku! They serve the best ramen.

???: Then show me the way.

Naruto shows the unknown man the way to Ramen Ichiraku. During the way, Naruto notices that he didn't introduce himself.

Naruto: By the way, I'm Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. And you are?

???: My name is Akio Sato, nice to meet you Naruto.

The two enter the restaurant and are greeted by Ayame

The two enter the restaurant and are greeted by Ayame. The two sat down and ordered. While the two are waiting for their order, Ayame wanted to know who Akio is.

Ayame: Akio-san, I wanted to ask how did you meet Naruto?

Akio: I protected him from an angry mob. Which makes me wonder why they attacked you Naruto.

Naruto thinks about it for a moment and looks at Ayame, she doesn't know the reason either and Naruto would like to leave it at that.

Naruto: Ayame, could you leave us both alone for a few moments?

Ayame: Okay Naruto.

Ayame goes beyond listening range. Naruto sighs and starts talking.

Naruto: On the night of October 10, six years ago, the city was attacked by the kyuubi. My father managed to seal the kyuubi in my sister. But he told everyone that my sister, Naruko, has the chakra and I have the soul, but that's not true, I don't have the soul. Since then, the villagers have attacked me because they think I am the Kyuubi.

Akio: So your sister was turned into a jinchuuriki. But surely your parents are doing something against the villagers?

Naruto shakes his head.

Naruto: No, they don't believe me when I tell them or they are too focused on my sister. I am also not trained and my status as a clan heir has been revoked. My godparents are no better either. I can't even remember the last gift I got.

Akio: Naruto... It sounds to me like you're just a scapegoat. So that your sister can live a good life. But I still don't understand the reason. Let's stop with the depressing topics, we can talk about them later, let's eat first.

Ayame brings the two of them their food and the two begin to eat. After the first bite, Akio's eyes widen. Naruto grins and laughs.

Naruto: I was right that these are the best ramen, right?

Akio takes out a notebook and starts writing in it.

Akio: These are really the best ramen I've ever eaten. And I have eaten in many places.

Teuchi: Glad to hear that.

Naruto: What do you mean by eating in many places, do you travel a lot?

Akio puts his notebook away and nods.

Akio: I travel a lot. It is a tradition in my family. When a member of my family turns twelve, he travels alone to see a lot of things. We only settle somewhere when we have found our great love.

Ayame: Bit lonely, isn't it?

Akio: Not really, I have a friend with me. I just remembered.

Akio takes a piece of meat from his ramen and whistles. A falcon flies into the shop and lands on its shoulder. He gives the falcon the piece of meat and the falcon eats with joy.

 He gives the falcon the piece of meat and the falcon eats with joy

Akio: This is Sapphire.

The group talks a bit before Naruto and Akio leave the restaurant.

Akio: Should I take you home, Naruto?

Naruto: I can handle it. Bye Akio.

As Naruto moves farther away, Akio stares after him.

Akio: I hope you will be fine Naruto. I hope nothing bad happens.

To be continued.