Chapter 17

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Naruto puts his sword on his back and runs to the giant toad. He jumps on the toad's back and runs up to his head. Naruko turns around when she hears someone is approaching. She glares at Naruto.

Naruko: What are you doing here?

Naruto: Stopping you before you do something stupid.

Naruko narrows her eyes and she seems to get angry.

Naruko: What are you talking about?! I stop this freak before he can do anything!

That makes Naruto angry.

Naruto: A freak? Aren't you a freak as well?

Naruko: How dare you!

Naruto: We both know you are a jinchuuriki too! You know, normally you would have been treated the same way as Gaara and would have become a monster. But I'm the one who had to pay for it. I'm not going to let you kill him for something where he had no control over it.

Naruto scoffs and goes to a fight position.

Naruko: Good luck stopping me you weak loser.

What Naruko didn't expect is that Naruto appears behind Naruko within a blink of an eye and beats her unconscious. Naruko falls unconscious and Naruto shakes his head.

Naruto: I'm clearly the weak one of the two of us.

The toad has of course noticed what is happening on his head and is asking.

Toad: Who are you? And why did you hit my summoner unconscious?

Naruto: I'm the ex-brother of her. And I knocked her out because she annoyed me and got in my way.

Naruto draws his sword and wants to go to Gaara, but a voice stops him. He looks back and rolls his eyes.

Kushina: Naruko!

Kushina jumps on the toad's head and lifts Naruko.

Kushina: What happened?!

Naruto: I did that.

Kushina looks at him in shock.

Kushina: Why?!

Naruto: Because she was in my way.

Naruto looks at the one tailed beast jumps off the toad's head and flies towards the beast. The beast notices Naruto and laughs.

One Tailed Beast: HAHAHA! What does a single human want to do against me?!

Naruto exhales and narrows his eyes. The eyes of those present widen when they see the flames coming from the sword.

Naruto: Hinokami Kagura Dance!

Naruto's sword is on fire, he turns in the air and cuts off the head from the beast. The head begins to fall on the ground, Naruto lands on the ground first but jumps up again and cuts Gaara free. Naruto drops his sword and takes Gaara in his arms. The two land and Naruto puts Gaara on the floor. Gaara trembles. He makes a few hand signals and mumbles something to himself. Gaara begins to calm down but he cries. Naruto puts a hand on his head.

Naruto: The others always saw you as a monster and told you lies about how a family should be. I will now show you the truth.

Naruto's eyes light up. Naruto shows Gaara his memories of the time in Konohagakure, but also the time with the Sato's. When Naruto's eyes stop shining, he takes off his hand. Gaara looks at him imploringly.