Chapter 16

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Naruto whistles and Flow comes running a few seconds later. She has two Suna Ninjas in her mouth that are terribly battered. She drops the two ninjas at his feet and wiggles with her tail. Naruto begins to stroke her.

Naruto Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? You are a good girl.

Flow licks his face and Naruto laughs.

Naruto: Flow, do me a favor and protect the girls.

Flow nods and Naruto caresses her head. 

???: I've heard you are back, but what do you want here you weakling?

Naruto: Still so arrogant Naruko?

Naruko: Shut up you bastard, you should never have been born! You were always weak, so our parents liked me more than you.

Kakashi: Naruko that's enough! Go with Sakura and Shikamaru and find Sasuke!

Naruko rolls her eyes and disappears with the other two.

Naruto: You should teach her a little more respect.

Kakashi sighs and nods. Naruto jumps onto the roof of the kage box and lands in front of the force field. He sees Minato and the other Kage's fighting Orochimaru and Hokage one, two and three who have been brought back from the dead.

Kushina: Naruto?

ANBU: What are you doing here?

Naruto senses the force field with his hand, he knocks on it from time to time. He walks along the force field until he comes to a corner where a man with six arms stands behind the force field to hold it up. The man grins at Naruto because he is sure that he won't get through the force field. Naruto pulls his sword, pulls it back and pushes it forward.

Naruto: Saigeki!

The moment the blade hits the force field, the force field is penetrated and the man is impaled. The man's eyes widen and he coughs up blood. The force field is destroyed and those in the force field look at Naruto in shock. Orochimaru looks at Naruto in shock, but then interested.

Orochimaru: I didn't expect the fourth Hokage's lost son to be that strong, even without a chakra. But I also didn't expect him to go back to a village where everyone hates him.

Naruto looks at him bored.

Naruto: I'm actually only here to clarify something. Believe me, I hate being here.

Tsunade: Naruto...

Orochimaru: So what are you planning? Are you going to fight me and try to kill me to prove something to your parents?

Naruto points his thumb at Minato and Kushina.

Naruto: If you mean these two, I have to disappoint you. The two are no longer my parents. If you mean my new parents...

Naruto closes his eyes and remembers the moments with his new parents and family. He smiles and opens his eyes.

Naruto: I don't have to prove anything to them.

Minato and Kushina feel hurt. The group hears an explosion in the distance and looks in the direction to see smoke rising. Orochimaru giggles and smiles.

Tsunade: What was that you snake ?!

Orochimaru: The three giant snakes, they will destroy the city.

Naruto sighs and whistles.

Everyone looks at Naruto in confusion until the earth starts to shake. It doesn't take long for something to emerge from the earth.

It is Raynir. Those present look in shock at the monster, but Naruto smiles.

Naruto: Raynir, can you do me a favor and destroy three giant snakes in that direction?

Raynir looks in the direction of the smoke and nods. He dives again and moves towards smoke. He looks at the Hokage of the first and second generation.

Naruto: I'm really sorry to tell you that this city is no longer the one you have been fighting for so long. I'll leave you alone again.

Naruto turns and wants to go, but sees a couple of Otogakure Ninja moving in the same direction as Naruko, Sakura and Shikamaru. He sighs and goes in the same direction. After a while he comes to an area in the forest where Shikamaru, Asuma are standing over a bunch of Otogakure Ninjas lying on the ground.

Naruto: I'm probably late for the fun.

The two look at Naruto and go into a fighting position until they realize that it is Naruto.

Asuma: You are Naruto, right?

Naruto: Yep.

Asuma: What do you want here?

Naruto: The only thing you need to know is that I'm here to help.

The earth shakes again, but this time not because of Raynir. Naruto, Asuma and Shikamaru look in the direction where the quake comes from and see a huge creature. Asuma and Shikamaru's eyes widen while Naruto remains calm.

Asuma: That is....

Naruto: The One-tailed beast. I suspected that.

Another cloud of smoke appears and there is now a giant toad. Naruko is on the toad and grins.

Naruko: I will destroy you!

Naruto: I think it's time to get serious.

To be continued.