Chapter 13

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Team seven and team ten stand in front of the Hokage and told him about the person who helped them. Minato puts a hand on his chin.

Minato: Did the person had anything on him that was outstanding?

Shikamaru: He carried a huge sword with him. He was wearing black clothes and his arm.

Minato raises an eyebrow.

Minato: What do you mean with "his arm"?

Ino: His left arm wasn't real, it was made of steel.

Minato's eyes widen.

Minato: Thank you, I will take care of it.

The teams nod and leave the room. Two Anbu appear behind Minato.

Minato: I want you to look for this person and bring them to my office.

The two ANBU nod and disappear. Minato sits down and looks into nothing.

Minato: If I'm right, that person should be...

---At Ichiraku Ramen---

Naruto sits in the shop with his six companions and eats. Flow is lying outside the shop and sleeping. Teuchi and Ayame look at the scene with interest. It does not happen every day, that  black-clad people come to the shop with a six-meter-tall wolf.

Ayame: Excuse me?

Naruto stops eating and looks at Ayame.

Naruto: Yes?

Ayame: I am interested, are you an Inuzuka?

Naruto laughs and shakes his head.

Naruto: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not an Inuzuka. Flow isn't a dog, she is a proud wolf.

Ayame gets slightly nervous and bows.

Ayame: I'm sorry if I insulted you.

Naruto: Don't worry, I'm not angry.

One of Naruto's companions giggles and holds one hand in front of the face.

???: You never change.

Naruto: Is that bad?

???: No, that's one of the reasons why I love you.

A young voice makes the group turn around.

???: Aww, a giant doggy!

A four-year-old girl is standing next to Flow. She has red hair and blue eyes. She looks at Flow with stars in her eyes. She turns to the group and asks.

???: Excuse me? Can I pet your dog?

Naruto: Depends on whether Flow wants it. What do you say girl?

Flow nods and heads her head down to the girl. The girl begins to stroke Flow's head. Flow seems to be enjoying it as her tail starts to wag.

???: Mito!

Naruto's look darkens when he sees who is running to the store. It is Kushina. Now Naruto knows why the girl seemed familiar to him. Kushina arrives and lifts Mito up.

Kushina: I told you not to run off.

Mito: Sorry kaa-san.

Kushina notices the group and bows slightly. Naruto notices that Kushina appears slightly depressed, but shakes his head to forget.