Chapter 12

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It is the Chunin Exams. Team Seven, consisting of Naruko, Sasuke and Sakura, are currently under attack by a ninja team from Otogakure. Sasuke and Naruko passed out. Rock Lee wanted to help the team, but he was defeated. Team ten, consisting of Choji, Shikamaru and Ino, came to help them. The three are ready to attack without knowing that someone is sitting on the highest branch of a tree. The person wears a black outfit and wears a hood over his head.

There are six others next to the person, but they are wearing black coats

There are six others next to the person, but they are wearing black coats. The person sitting on the branch is Naruto, he is now twelve years old. Flow is behind him, she's grown a lot over the years. She is now 6 meters tall. Naruto sighs and gets up.

Naruto: I'll go help them. Please wait up here.

???: All right, darling.

Before the fight can break out, Naruto throws his sword between the teams. The teams startle and look up to find the person who threw the sword. The only thing you see is Naruto falling down and gracefully landing on his sword.

Naruto: Yo!

Both teams are not sure what to make of the newcomer. Naruto gets off his sword and puts it back on his back. Kin, a kunoichi from Otogakure, points at Naruto.

Kin: Do you belong to konohagakure?

Naruto shakes his head.

Naruto: Nope.

Team ten and Sakura get nervous.

Ino: So are you part of Otogakure?

Naruto: Nope.

That confuses every person who is there.

Choji: Do you belong to Sunagakure?

Naruto: Nope.

Now the teams are no longer confused, just annoyed.

Shikamaru: Troublesome. Do you even belong to any village?

Naruto: No, I don't belong to a village.

Sakura: Then what are you doing here?

Naruto: I am a traveler. I am here to prevent something bad from happening because of these two idiots.

Naruto points to Sasuke and Naruko. He turns to the ninja from Otogakure and looks at them impatiently.

Naruto: I would advise you to leave, but I can imagine that this warning will fall on deaf ears. So come here.

He goes in a boxing stand and approaches the three ninja. Zaku aims at Naruto and fires a sound wave at him. Naruto dodges to the side and hits Zaku in the side with three quick but powerful blows. Zaku is already spitting up blood and is holding his sides breathing hard. That shocked the other two ninja.

Kin: How? That was only three hits, he usually endures more.

Naruto laughs.

Naruto: That may be, but my fighting style is different from any other you've ever seen. My punches do you much more harm than if you use your techniques.

Naruto runs to Dosu and attacks him with his left arm. Dosu sees the fist coming closer and wants to hit the fist, but before his blow hits the fist, Naruto stops his blow and hits Dosu's stomach with his right arm. Naruto turns to Kin and strikes with his right arm. Kin deflects his arm to the side and wants to force Naruto to the floor, but Naruto uses his left arm to punch her in the stomach. Kin is now holding her stomach and blood is pouring out of her mouth. And to give them the rest, Naruto activates his killer instinct. The three ninja freeze in fear.

Kin: We have to flee!

Dosu: I agree with you.

The three ninja flee. The teams from Konohagakure are shocked by what happened. But they go into a fighting position when Naruto turns around.

Naruto: I just helped you. Why should I attack you now?

Choji: He has a good point.

Naruto points to Sasuke.

Naruto: If you want this guy to go completely nuts, I'll get out of here, but I'd rather get rid of that curse mark.

The teams hesitate and don't really know what to do. So far, this man has done nothing to them.

Sakura: Okay help him!

Naruto goes to Sasuke and sits down. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bottle with a purple liquid. He removes the lids and pours the liquid into Sasuke's mouth. It takes a few seconds for the sign on Sasuke to disappear. The eyes of those present widen and Naruto gets up. He sees Lee lying a little further away and goes to him. He pulls out a healing potion. Just when he wanted to give him the healing potion, a kunai lands in his left arm.

Ino: Where does the kunai come from?

Naruto looks up and sees Lee's teammates standing on a branch. Tenten has another Kunai in his hand and is aiming at Naruto.

Tenten: Go away from my teammate!

Naruto just stares at her, before removing the kunai.

Naruto: If you wanted to hurt me, you were targeting the wrong arm.

He shows his robot arm.

Naruto: I also just wanted to help your team member. But if you don't want that. Then I will take my leave.

He throws the healing potion onto Lee's chest and jumps up the trees to get to his companions. The ninjas follow his movements, but they lose him.

Shikamaru: Who the heck was that guy?

Lee gets up and holds the potion in his hand.

Lee: I don't know but he seems strong!

He opens the bottle and starts drinking. Tenten stares at him in shock.

Tenten: LEE!

Lee: What? He seemed honest.

Lee's injuries disappear and his eyes start to sparkle.

Neji: We should report this to the hokage.

To be continued.