Chapter 15

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Naruto sits on the arena with his girlfriends and watch the finals of the chunin exams. All Kage even came for the finale. Minato and Kushina offered Naruto to come into the kage box with them, but he refused. He actually wants to spend as little time with them as possible. The first fight is about to begin, Neji Hyuuga against Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze.

Nubia: Naruto, who do you think will win?

Naruto holds his chin and looks into the arena.

Naruto: Hard to say, I know Neji is a good fighter, but I don't know what new tricks Naruko has up in her sleeves.

Thalia looks around a little uncomfortably. Saika raises an eyebrow.

Saika: What is wrong, Thalia?

Thalia: Aren't you uncomfortable?

Senko: Why should we?

Thalia: Because everyone glares at us.

The girls look around while Naruto continues to look into the arena, every civilian and some ninja in the stands seem to glare at them.

Saria: Did we do anything bad?

Naruto: It's not because of you, they glare at me. You know I don't have a good reputation in the village, they still don't like me. Can you stop!

That just seems to make the residents angry, they start yelling at him.

Naruto: Every breath I take without your permission raises my self-esteem.

The crowd continued to scream until Naruto activated his killer instinct and the crowd started to quiet and tremble. Some faint and others flee the arena. Naruto sits down again, crosses his arms and sighs.

Naruto: At least it's quiet now.

Saria hugs his arm and giggles.

Saria: Calm down Naruto.

Naruto smiles and kisses her on the cheek. Suddenly two girls come to the group, it is Sakura and Ino.

Ino: Can we sit here?

Mizore: Of course, if you want.

Sakura and Ino sit down and look in the arena, but they also sometimes look aside to see Naruto.

Ino: Hey tell me, is it true that you are the lost son of the Hokage?

Naruto: This man is not my father, at least not anymore.

This shocked the two, they didn't expect it.

Sakura: But everyone would like to be the son of the Hokage!

Naruto: Not me, I almost have only bad memories of this place.

Sakura: Then why are you here at all ?!

Naruto: To put something right.

???: Excuse me?

Naruto looks at the voice and sees Mito standing there. She seems nervous.

Naruto: Yes?

Mito: Are you really my brother?

Naruto sighs and kneels down so that he can look into Mito's eyes.

Naruto: Mito, I'll be honest with you. I was your brother once, but not anymore. It's not your fault, but a lot has happened between me and your family that you can't just forget. I am sorry but I am no longer connected to the Uzumaki Namikaze family.

Mito looks sadly at Naruto.

Mito: What happened?

Naruto: You have to ask your parents.

Mito: Can I at least sit with you?

Naruto smiles and nods.

Naruto: Of course.

MIto smiles again and sits on Naruto's lap.

---Timeskip---

During the fight between Gaara and Sasuke, the kage box explodes. Most of those present in the arena fell asleep, except for Kakashi, Guy, Sakura and Naruto. While the Suna Ninjas reveal themselves, Kakashi, Guy and Sakura are distracted from the force field on the Kage Box. Two Suna Ninjas want to attack Sakura, she holds her arms over her head and waits for the dead man, who never comes. She opens her eyes and sees that the two ninjas have been beheaded and that Naruto puts his sword on his back. Sakura, Kakashi and Guy look at him in shock.

Kakashi: Naruto, how are you awake? I have been told that your chakra coils have been destroyed, you cannot use genjutsu.

Sakura and Guy look at Naruto in shock.

Sakura: Your chakra coils are destroyed? But how?

Naruto: Ask your team member.

Naruto looks at Kakashi and Guy.

Naruto: Come on, we have to do. Come on you Suna Ninjas! I can defeat you without a chakra and sword!

While three Suna Ninjas are running at Naruto, he goes into a boxing position. The first ninja is catapulted into the wall from a punch that came from the side. The second was hammered into the ground by a blow from above with both hands folded together. The third was caught on the neck, Naruto cuts off his air so that he passes out.

Naruto: That was boring...

Naruto looks at the force field and sees how Minato against Orochimaru both seem to be on the same level. ANBU and Kushina are outside the force field and try to get into the force field.

Naruto: I think I discovered my goal.

To be continued.