Chapter 14

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Minato and Kushina look at Naruto with shock. Nobody dares to move or make a sound. Kushina jumps up to Naruto and wants to hug him, but he dodges. Kushina lands on Minato's desk and looks at Naruto with a sad look. Naruto looks at her with an ice cold look.

Naruto: Don't touch me.

Kushina whimpers. Minato gets up angrily and looks at Naruto.

Minato: Naruto, that's not how you talk to your mother!

Naruto and the girls roll their eyes.

Naruto: She is not my mother.

Kushina feels her heart crumble into a thousand pieces.

Kushina: But I-

Naruto: Let me cut you off right now. You were once my mother, but not anymore. And you Lord Hokage, you are not my father.

Minato tries to argue, but notices the stern look Naruto has on his face. He sighs and decides that he should try again later.

Minato: Where have you been?

Naruto: I traveled, this world has so much to explore.

Kushina: Who are these women?

Saika goes to Naruto, puts her arms around his neck and kisses him on the cheek.

Saika: We're his girlfriends.

Minato and Kushina's jaws land on the floor as they process the information that Naruto has six girlfriends.

Kushina: G-girlfriends?!

Senko: Yes.

Minato shakes his head to get out of shock.

Minato: Do you stay here?

Naruto: No, after the chunin exams, we are gone again. Now if you would excuse us now, the girls would like to take a look around Konoha.

Before Minato and Kushina can say anything, the group leaves the office.

---Timeskip after the Preliminaries---

It quickly got around that Naruto is back, the civilians are angry and actually wanted to hunt Naruto, but they don't find him. The ninjas don't really care, they are only surprised that the "weak" son of Minato and Kushina is back.

Jiraiya stands at the bathhouse and wants to watch the women for his novels, as he always says. Someone taps him on the shoulder, he turns around and is greeted with a metal fist in the face. He flies back and holds his face. He gets up and removes his hand from his face to see who hit him. His eyes widen when he sees Naruto smiling at him dangerously.

Jiraiya: Naruto....

Naruto: Jiraiya.

Jiraiya: Why did you punched me?

Naruto: Because I don't want an old pervert to watch my girlfriends bathing.

Jiraiya: Wait a minute, girlfriends?! These hot girls are your girlfriends ?!

Naruto gets angry and punches Jiraiya so hard,  that he flies to the other side of the village. He sighs and watches that no other pervert watches his girlfriends. After a while the girls come out of the bathhouse and hug Naruto.

Thalia: Naruto, why didn't you go into the bath?

Naruto: There are several reasons, that I do not want to elaborate on.

Saria hugs him from behind and whispers in his ear.

Saria: Come on baby, you can go into the bath now, we'll be fine.

Naruto: Are you sure?

Saika: Don't worry about us Naruto, we can fight.

Naruto: If you think so.

Naruto goes into the bathhouse and the girls watch him go. Senko sighs dreamily and her tail starts to shake.

Senko: He is always so protective.

Nubia: Come on, let's have a look around.

When the group sets off to look around, some people notice them and look at them strangely. They have never seen people like this girls before, so they are a little unsettled. Three Kunoichi are on their way to the bath house. It's Kurenai, Anko and Shizune.

Kurenai: Have you seen these girls?

Anko: Yeah, they looked really weird.

Shizune: Come on, don't be so nasty, maybe their looks are normal where they come from.

Anko: I've never seen a place in the elemental nations where that's normal.

The three women pull themselves and make their way to the hot springs, unfortunately they do not notice that they accidentally go to the mixed bath. The three women already see someone in the bathroom. Their eyes widen when they see a boy sitting in the water. Kurenai wants to storm right away to beat him up, but Shizune stops her. The boy does not respond because he has closed his eyes.

Kurenai: Let go Shizune!

Shizune: No Kurenai! Maybe it's a mistake!

Anko looks out and sees the sign saying "Mixed bath".

Anko: Girls, this is the mixed bath.

Kurenai: Oh...

Shizune: Come on we should go.

The group stops when they hear a yawn.

Naruto: I fell asleep.

Shizune's eyes widen when she hears the voice. It seems familiar, even if it is rough and deeper. She turns and almost cries when she sees who is sitting there. She runs towards Naruto and jumps on him.

Shizune: NARUTO!

Naruto/Kurenai/Anko: Shizune?!

Shizune pushes back a bit and looks Naruto in the eyes.

Shizune: You idiot, you idiot, you stupid idiot! Do you know how much I worried about you! You didn't even say goodbye! Where have you been?!

Naruto hugs Shizune and she starts crying on his shoulder.

Naruto: I'm sorry Shizune. I had to get out of here, I don't know if I would be alive if I had stayed here. I traveled, I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye, I just wanted to get away.

Shizune pushes away and looks at him.

Shizune: I forgive you. I understand you had to go.

Anko: I hate to interrupt this moment, but who is this mountain of muscles?

She is right, Naruto really has a lot of muscles for his age.

Naruto: Naruto Sato, nice to meet you.

Shizune: Sato? What about?

Naruto: These people are not my family, they chose their path, I chose mine.

Kurenai: What are you talking about?

Naruto: It's not that important. I've been here long enough, I should go.

Naruto wants to get up, but Shizune stops him.

Shizune: No, you stay here and we talk.

To be continued.