eleven.

"i thought you'd be asleep by now." i heard anakin's voice as i opened my eyes from meditation.

"and i thought you'd still be sleeping." i replied.

"very funny, spunky."

i had gotten to my feet as i now stood in front of anakin.

"you've been out here all night with rex?"

i nodded. "didn't wanna leave rex by himself all night especially if trouble came. i figured you were sleeping."

"eh, i tried to." he shrugged. "you haven't slept the last few nights either, is everything okay?"

"just trying to get more aquatinted with the force is all, master."

"visions again?"

"something like that."

"what is it?"

"i don't really know. it isn't clear yet, but it has something to do with the senator."

"the senator?" i nod as my master's question. "what does she have to do with it in your visions?"

"she's just there, shooting at something."

anakin rested one hand on his lightsaber.

"go, get some rest. we'll see if we can figure it out later."

"yes master."

"good morning you two!" padmé then chirped as she emerged from the house.

"how'd you sleep senator?"

"better than the last few nights, that's for sure." she smiled. "how about you? get some sleep?"

"she was just on her way to." anakin interrupted.

"you didn't any sleep?"

i shook my head. "stayed outside with rex for the night."

"oh my goodness."

"ada." anakin gave me that warning, brotherly, tone as i nodded, walking into the house.

~

my lightsaber ignited as i went faced the danger in front of me.

"get her out of here!" i yelled to anakin as he held padmé close to him.

"you can't do it alone!" anakin yelled.

a lightsaber flashed in front of me as a door closed.

"i'll handle this." i whispered.

i quickly sat up. more of my vision disturbing me.

i couldn't tell where i was, i just knew that the clones were taking padmé to a secure location and my master was not to be found.

i swung my legs over the bed as i started to make my way towards the balcony, where i suspected padmé and anakin would be.

they were laughing over something i couldn't quite tell what was going on.