Please?

COURTNEY POV:

'Pleeaseeeee Courtney?' Bridgette whined, my best friend and college roommate. 'It's gonna be the Halloween party of the century! Geoff's throwing it!'

'Exactly why I'm not going' I mumble, my head in my book. 'Also it's June'

'Oh, for me Courtney, please?' Bridgette looked up at me with her wide, hopeful puppy eyes.

'Fine, now shut up and let me finish my book. If I die your not allowed to go to my funeral or to touch any of my things' I huffed

'It's a party doofus not a freaking survival reality TV show' Bridgette claimed, rolling her eyes skywards. 

'You sure about that' I mumbled. 'I mean he's throwing a Halloween party in summer'

'Yeah I'm sure. Anyways, come on then, we're going shopping with Heather to get you an outfit' Bridgette squealed.

'What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?' I said indignantly.

'A sweater vest just won't doing it Court. Now come onnn' Bridgette whined, jumping about.

After much huffing and complaining, I put on my wedges, grabbed my bag and car keys and drove us over to the mall where we would meet up with Heather.

———————————————————————————
'I am not wearing that' I said, my tone finale. It was a  low cropped, khaki belly top with a short black skirt  and fishnets. (A/N it's the cover pic)

'No. Absolutely not. I'll look like a thot'

'A hot thot' Heater sniggered

'No you won't look like a thot! If you wear it I'll buy you any pair of shoes you want! No matter how much! And I owe you a favor!' Bridgette told me.

'Ugh fine' Bridgette sighed.

'Go try it on then mother fucker' Heather said, pushing me into a stall.

———————————————————————————

'What does this have to with Halloween anyways?' I said, looking up and down at myself. Heather grabbed a pointy witch hat and plonked it on my head.

'There' she smirked. 'Perfect for a summer Halloween party'

'Fuck you' I mumble.

'GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYSSS!' Bridgette squealed, heads turning our way

'What!' Heather shouted.

'We should totally get all of our hair dyed!' She said, smiling

'What are you on? Your just as mad as your boyfriend. Throwing a Halloween part in June I tel you..' Heather mumbled.

'Not like permanently, just the tips or something' she said, jumping up and down.

'Actually, that's not a bad idea' Heather said. She turned to me. 'You in Bitch?'

I nodded. What have I got to lose anyways?
———————————————————————————

'Just a streak' I reminded the hairdresser again.

'She knows' Heather says rolling her eyes.
———————————————————————————
We left the mall with our bags full of our costumes ( if you can even call them that) me clutching a smaller bag with some khaki wedges, courtesy of Bridgette, and a green streak in my hair, a pink streak in Heathers hair and Bridgette roots blue, fading into her blonder hair.

'You guys wanna go eat? There's this new sushi place that we should totally check out just down he road' Bridgette said.  'You'll like it Courtney, trust me!' She smiled.

'Yeah okay' I smiled, for pretty much the first time for today. Plus, I was starving. I was always starving. But it didn't matter. I shouldn't eat...

'Yeah, I could do with some food' said Heather, and she linked arms with me like we were 5 again, and started yanking me over down the street.

———————————————————————————

We walked into the sushi place, and got seated. We were waiting for our orders when Bridgette
squealed.

'GEOFFFYY!' She ran up to him, him and two other guys had just walked in.

'Bridge!' He said, hugging her tightly. 'What's up with the hair he said, eyeing her head, then at us. I'm

'You'll see' Heather smirked

'Oh shush Heather. Come sit with us Geoffybear!' She said, bearing a grin and with a look of obvious adoration in her eyes.

'Yeah, why not' he said, the gave her a peck on the mouth.

'Get a room lovebirds' one of the guys next to him said. I turned to look at him, he had god how many piercings, a green Mohawk and a skull shirt. Delinquent or ex-criminal, I thought.  He saw me looking at him and winked. Neanderthal, I thought. I rolled my eyes and went back to my food. I felt someone slide next to me with a thud. I looked up and was met by a pair of bright teal eyes and a smirk.

'Hey there Princess'
———————————————————————————

A/N:

Hey guys! This is my first Duncney story. What do you all think? Got any suggestions?