Beach Days: Pt-1

HEATHER'S POV:

'Here let me carry it for you, Princess.' I heard Duncan say. He looked tired, because knowing Courtney, she probably woke him up at like 4:00 am, even though I was coming to pick them up at 7:00am.

She smiled at him, a smile I haven't seen on Court's face for a long time. I may come out as salty to most people, but I really care about Court, and she doesn't deserve all the shit she's gone through.

She brings out a side in Duncan I haven't seen before, a soft side you can say. Not that he would ever admit it.

====================================

BRIDGETTE'S POV:

I was kinda worried about leaving Court with Duncan, but it seems like he's taking care of her pretty well.

And, yes, it has been pretty sweet living with Geoff lately! It's so amazing to be able to wake up to him in my arms every, single, day! And, well, we haven't really told anyone this but... Geoff had popped the big question, and I had the ring in my suitcase to prove it.

====================================

DUNCAN'S POV:

I feel like shit. Courtney woke up in a crazy frenzy at 4:00 am. We had already done the packing last night, and the cleaning. But for some crazy reason she decided we had to unpack everything then pack it again, then clean the entire apartment, then she decided to repack for the third time, then she walked into my room and yelped, saying that the state it's in is 'disgusting', then she took a shower and changed into four different outfits before finally picking one. She made pancakes, ate them in double quick time and was ready within 15 minutes to spare. All in 3 hours.

'I deserve a roommate of the year award for offering to carry your bags' I grumbled. She rolled her eyes at me, patting my head.

'Good roommate' she smiled. I chuckled, getting into Heather's 7 seater car she rented to take us to the airport. Heather drove upfront, Alejandro road shotgun, Bridgette and Geoff were already marking their territory in the passenger seats by making out, which left me and Courtney in the back with the pull up chairs. We all stuffed our bags by our feet and in the remaining space in the back of the car. It was about a 40 minute drive to the airport, so we weren't spending too much time in the car. I plugged in my earphones and turned God Save The Queen by the Sex Pistols all the way up.

Courtney turned to me. 'Turn that racket off!' she whined.

'It's not racket, it's rock' I retorted, playing air guitar.

'Exactly' She groaned, plugging her own earphones in and closing her eyes. Her face was scrunched up, trying to focus on her own music.

'You know you can always try different styles of (A/N: Just wanted you to know I wrote bread instead of music at first) music Princess before you judge' I said, tugging her earphones off.

She huffed, and I half expected her to yell at me for calling her Princess and lecture me on the severe brain damage rap music causes.

But she took a bud and put them on.

She sat and waited. 'You gonna turn on the music or just gawp at me?' She demanded, but I could see a light blush spread across her cheeks.

'Yeah, yeah, I'm looking for a more toned down song' I said, scrolling through my playlist. I
smirked and pressed play on 'Big Weenie' By Eminem and shut off my phone so she wouldn't see the title.

I don't understand
Why are you bein' so mean!?
You're a mean, mean man!

'What on earth is this?' She said. I ignored her and the song carried on playing.