All Because Of A Game

COURTNEY'S POV:

'Courtney' he started, holding both my hands and turning to face me.

'This isn't easy for me. I've never... Not like this. But. You matter to me. Like a lot. If you got hurt, It'd hurt me. And not just 'cause I'd jump in front of whatever the thing is that would hurt you.' I laughed a little.

He carried on 'I know it's sort of weird, and maybe funny that I literally met you like what? Three weeks ago? It feels like I've known you a lifetime. And if I could Courtney, I would kiss away every single one of your scars.' He paused and ran his thumb across my cheek. 'So if I tell you I... you know... Care about you... would you laugh at me?' He looked down at the floor and scratched the back of his neck, his face going bright red, a colour that I'm not sure makes its way upon Duncan's face often.

I stared at him for a few seconds. It was the sweetest thing anyone in their entire life has ever told me. Nothing Scott or my presents had ever said even came close to this. I opened my mouth to answer him, but instead I found myself crashing my lips into his.

I slide my hands slowly into his hair as he grabs me around the waist. We pull apart for air after a few seconds, and crash back into each other. I found myself unable to even open my eyes for a moment, but when I did, they landed in the oh-so familiar bright teal eyes. He started kissing me down my neck softly, until he suddenly stopped and looked up at me. I panicked.

What if he changed his mind? What if he doesn't like me anymore? Am I a bad kisser?

'I think we probably shouldn't be having sex on the beach, yknow what I mean?' He smirked. I laughed a little, and let out a sigh of both relief and bliss.

'Be mine?' He asked, resting his forehead on mine.

'Forever and always' I whispered.

'We've been away for a while, reckon we should go back?'

'Probably' I answer. 'But if I could, I would stay here with you, right now, and freeze this moment forever.

=================================

We walked hand in hand all the way back to the guys who were packing their stuff away.

They looked at us surprised, and Heather even cackled.

'I knew it!' She laughed. But then came up and hugged me. 'I really hope he makes you happy'

Duncan got some congratulations from the dudes and slaps on the back.

We walked hand in hand back to the car.

'I'm making you soft' I whispered in his head, giggling.

And it's funny to think.

That all of this has happened.

Because

Of

A

Game.

=================================
A/N:

That's the end y'all! I'll make an epilogue and huge big fat thanks chapter and post it today as well.

It's my last day here until September, so I won't be seeing all of you for a while 😭😭😭.

Love you all 😘