It's not Princess!

COURTNEYS POV:
———————————————————————————
'My names Courtney, not Princess' I said, my eyes going skywards.

'Mines Duncan, princess' he said, with a sexy smirk- wait what? I didn't think that. He is so not sexy. Or hot. Or fit. Or probably really good in bed...

'Hello? Princess? Penny for your thoughts?' He smiled, mischief in his eyes. I blushed, damn it.

'Shut up Ogre' I snapped back.

'Hey hey no need to bite' he retorted. I huffed and crossed my arms. I looked towards Heather, who was with the other friend of Geoffs, (who was busy having a make out session with Bridgette) this guy looked Mexican, and I had to admit that he looked pretty hot.

'Looking at pretty boy over there? That's Alejandro' he said, a hint of something I couldn't tell what in his voice.

———————————————————————————

DUNCANS POV:
——————————

Of course, Alejandro always gets the chicks. The only girl who looks interesting has no interest in me, in fact,she seemed more interested at picking at her sushi and she hadn't even had a bite of it yet! So I snatched one off her plate quick and threw into my mouth.  She looked up at me scowling.

'What? You weren't eating' I drawled. 'You could probably do with more food in you. Your like matchstick thin' I pointed out. Tactlessly. If only I knew what was coming.

Everything went silent, and Courtney lowered her head down, biting her lip.

'Um Duncan?' Geoff said, looking over at Courtney warily. 'She's anorexic' he mouthed.

'Oh shit, I'm sorry Courtney... I didn't know I'm sorry... that was insensitive and tactless...Courtney?' I looked at her with concern.

'Yeah, um, don't worry about it' she gabbled, then rushed out, leaving her bags behind.

Oh shit.

'What the fuck did you do' Heather said, sticking one long perfectly manicured finger at me and rushing out after Courtney.

'I better go follow them' Bridgette said, slapping down a couple bills and rushing out after them, grabbing there bags that Heather and Courtney left behind in there haste.

I really messed up.

Alejandro looked at me. 'Mi amigo, why? Just as I was going to get Heather's number as well. ' he said, miffed, then mumbled something in Spanish.

'I didn't know!' I shouted.

'Lets just leave Duncan.' Geoff sighs. 'Doubt any of them are coming to the party later now' he grumbled, and I followed them out, my hands in my pockets, my head lowered.

Congrats, way to fuck it up me.

———————————————————————————
A/N:

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is literally half the size of the other Chapter but I've got online school now again ( thanks Corona) and this is all I could really do in the space of like 25 minutes.

(I added some stuff to the first Chapter with hints to Courtney's anorexia if you wanna go look)

Again, any suggestions welcome!
And sorry for the short-ish chapter!

~~~ 🌟Star🌟