9. Taking a Bath Together

Canute POV:

Canute suddenly woke up, the sun rays peaking through the curtains. He realized his bed was more crowded than usual. He turned to look beside him, his heart beating rapidly and his legs were aching. Canute sighed with relief, realizing it was just Thorfinn next to him, snoring heavily. He laughed at the sight of the shirtless Thorfinn, snoring next to him like a beast, his scruffy blonde hair all over the place.

Canute sat up on his bed, and rested his back against the back board. His pajama's were completely on, which he noted weren't the night before. He pondered for minutes, wondering how he got his pants and shirt on when he had no memory of doing that. What he did have memory of though, was his first time with Thorfinn, just last night. Canute blushed immensely at the thought, thinking of Thorfinn's sexy muscular body grinding against him.

"Huh..." Thorfinn purred in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open, and he paced his head back and forth, slowly becoming aware of his surroundings.

Canute looked at the boy and laughed. "Good morning." He said sweetly, bending down to plant a kiss on Thorfinn's forehead. A little bit of drool was trailing down his chin, so Canute wiped it off with his porcelain thumb.

Thorfinn looked at him strangely, and then widened his eyes. His entire face turned red, as the memories of last night flooded his head. "G-good morning." He croaked, turning his head away from embarrassment.

Canute embraced him from behind, and rested his head on Thorfinn's shoulder. "It's okay to be a little embarrassed." He assured softly.

"Spare me the speech, princess." Thorfinn replied, grinning as he nudged his head against Canute, like a puppy. "Anyway, did you like it?" Thorfinn asked, holding onto Canute's arms that were wrapped around his torso.

"Yes." Canute answered, shyly nodding his head. His cheeks heated up, and Thorfinn noticed.

"Look who's embarrassed now." He remarked, smugly.

Canute laughed. "I am not embarrassed! Just... happy." Thorfinn smiled and gave Canute a kiss on the lips. Canute savored the flavor of Thorfinn's saliva in his mouth, his taste buds rushing because of the sweet taste. When they parted, Canute gazed into Thorfinn's bright brown eyes, which were glowing because of the sun rays. Canute had never seen Thorfinn's eyes like this before. It made his heart skip a beat, and he was suddenly grateful that Thorfinn was his, and no one else's.

Canute cleared his throat. "I realized this morning that my clothes were on, but I have no memory of putting it back on myself."

Thorfinn looked at Canute and smirked. "Well, I may have awoken in the middle of the night and noticed that you were cold. So I put it on for you." Canute smiled and thanked Thorfinn, blushing at the thought of Thorfinn touching his body as he slipped on his pants.

Thorfinn yawned and stretched his arms, although Canute did not let go of Thorfinn's body. Instead he clutched onto him tighter, and tugged him closer. He could feel Thorfinn's body heat, so he basked in the warmth, never wanting to let go. Thorfinn allowed Canute to hold on for longer, so the both of them stayed in that position for a while. Canute could tell Thorfinn was smiling as his heart yearned for more.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on Canute's bedroom door. Canute tightened his grip around Thorfinn, like a scared kitten. "Excuse me, your royal highness. It is time to wake up and take your prepared morning bath." Called a female voice from the other side of the door. It was most likely one of Canute's maids, serving the prince and helping out with his daily tasks.

"I'm coming!" Canute replied, and waited until he heard the maid's footsteps walk away. He let go of Thorfinn and got off the bed. He turned to look at Thorfinn, and said, "Come with me."