14. Sex On A Ship

***smut warning***

Thorfinn POV:

Thorfinn's face reddened as a naked Canute grabbed his wrist and led him inside his room. All Thorfinn could think about was the fact that they were going to have sex now... on a ship. He gazed at Canute's pale skin, and traced a finger over his figure. Thorfinn lightly pinched his soft skin, and stared into his deep blue eyes. "N-now?" He asked, flustered. Canute nodded his head, grinning. His cheeks blushed as he slowly helped Thorfinn undress.

Once Thorfinn was fully undressed, he grabbed Canute's cheeks and started kissing him. His rapidly beating heart slowed down as he grew more comfortable with Canute. They kissed roughly and passionately, and Thorfinn slowly lowered his prince on the wooden floor. Thorfinn fought against Canute's tongue for dominance, and he won.

The slow rocking of the ship and the evening sun spilling through the windows made for a romantic scenery. Thorfinn laid on top of Canute's body, while he combed his fingers through Canute's long golden hair. Slowly he lifted Canute's legs and wrapped them around his waist. They parted lips so that Thorfinn could adjust his position.

Suddenly Canute spoke. "W-wait, Thorfinn." He started, lifting his head to look at Thorfinn. "Um... I wanted this to be my surprise for you tonight." Canute explained as Thorfinn raised his eyebrows. "So please, let me be on top." He finished, his cheeks bright pink. Canute slowly raised his head to face Thorfinn.

Thorfinn bit his lip, trying not to laugh. "Whatever you say, princess." He said, smirking. "I'd like to see if you even can do this."

Canute POV:

Canute pushed Thorfinn by his shoulders, lowering him to the ground. His fingers grazed Thorfinn's scarred and rough skin. Then he placed his hands on the ground, next to Thorfinn's head, trying to exert dominance. He was a little nervous, but Canute swallowed his fear and brought Thorfinn's legs around his waist. Canute blushed as Thorfinn sneered at him. He doesn't think I'll be able to do this!

Canute brushed a strand of his long hair, and tucked it behind his ear, in order to see Thorfinn's body clearly. He slowly placed two trembling fingers into Thorfinn's butt hole, preparing and widening it. The moment Canute stuck his finger in, nothing but a laugh came out from Thorfinn. If it had been the other way around like usual, Canute would have been crying. "Why are you laughing, idiot?" Canute muttered, biting his lip as he tried to rotate his fingers.

Thorfinn shook his head, grinning. "Are you sure you can do this?" He questioned.

Canute didn't respond. Instead, he just rammed his fingers in aggressively, trying to prove his point. He peered down at Thorfinn, a malicious glint in his eye. "I can." Canute declared, rotating and scissoring his fingers from inside Thorfinn's hole. Thorfinn winced at the sudden pain, but chuckled instead of making any sexual noises. Canute knew it was going to take a lot to get Thorfinn to moan.

After Canute finished, he leaned forward and engaged in a kiss with Thorfinn. While they kissed, Canute lowered his lower body and thrusted inside Thorfinn. Thorfinn gasped and Canute whimpered. Canute allowed his dick to adjust to Thorfinn's body, and they continued kissing to spend the time. "Don't make any loud noises. My guards are outside." Canute whispered into Thorfinn's ears.

"I should be saying that to you, princess." Thorfinn replied, panting as he grinned up at Canute. Canute tugged at his hair and quietly laughed.

Soon, Canute felt he was finally ready to begin. He started to go back and forth slowly, and watched as Thorfinn's body moved up and down. "Uh..." Canute moaned, feeling all his energy drain as he thrusted. Thorfinn squeezed his eyes shut, enjoying the pleasure.