Don't Stop Me Now

With his jacket shucked onto the floor Arthur quickly entangled his arms around Lila, their bodies pushing together. Lila could feel the heat radiating through his flight suit and against her and her measly commoner clothes. She had opted to not wear the standard Brotherhood uniform while she trained, instead she wore army green khaki-style pants paired with a long sleeve, waffled shirt that had been turned off-white from many washes and uses.

As heat continued to exude from his body, his hands began to work on untucking her shirt and pulling it off her body, joining his coat on the ground. His lips began to kiss along her exposed collarbone, trailing blazing hot love bites up to her neck and onto her ear lobe.

A hitched breath grew to a moan from her lips, as her hands moved from his neck and down to his chest. Each of her hands placed softly on his pecs, feeling his heart jack hammer beneath her touch before moving to begin sliding the zipper of his suit down.

Both of his hands grabbed her hips and pulled them flush with his, allowing her to feel the consequences of their actions growing under his suit. His tongue lightly traced the conch of her ear before diving back into her neck. One hand moved from her hip, up along her skin to cup gently at her still covered breasts.

The zipper of his flight suit was now just above his navel, exposing most of his chest to her. As he worked red welts onto her neck, her nails clawed along his skin, sending electrical snaps up his spine. Her hands then gripped the edges of his open flight suit and began to push it back over his broad, muscular shoulders and off his arms.

The suit still clung tightly to his hips, but left his torso completely exposed. Her nails tickled softly at the pronounced 'V' of his lower stomach, his muscle tightening in response. Her eyes roved over his skin, looking at the scars marring his chest and stomach. She dipped her head to kiss along several of them, hands trailing his hips.

As she kissed his skin he moved his hand to take her belt off and begin working on removing her pants. When she withdrew from her tender kisses, she pushed her pants the remainder of the way to the floor, stepping out of them. She crooked a finger into one of the loops on his suit and pulled him toward the bed. As she sat on the sinking mattress he remained standing she pushed his suit to the floor, leaving them around his ankles and moving to his boxer briefs.

With a swift motion she pushed those down as well, releasing his hardened member. She palmed at it before grabbing it in a firm fist and tracing her tongue along the swollen head. Arthur bit his lip hard, holding back a throaty moan that begged to be released as Lila took his length between her lips. Her head moved her lips down his length, her tongue pressing firmly against it as she came back up. This rhythm was repeated several times at varying speeds making Arthur's head buzz with pleasure.

When she pulled her lips off with a pop her hands went to the waistband of her underwear, which she promptly pulled off and tossed aside. She eased herself down onto the mattress, her eyes clouded with lust as she beckoned him to join her. Arthur obliged and crawled onto the small bed with her after removing his suit the rest of the way and kicking off his boots.

Their eyes couldn't be torn from each other, the two shades of blue lingering solely on one another.

He leaned in with ease and kissed her lips with a soft caress. Her lips meshed perfectly with his, her hands tracing patterns down his chest. The kisses grew hungrier, hands played harder along each other's skin.

Lila pulled away first as she climbed her way on top of Arthur, legs straddling him on his lower stomach. He took this brief moment to observe her face, wanting to commit it to memory. Cheeks were flushed with a pink hue that spread to the tips of her ears and her neck. Her freckles peaked eagerly along her nose, brought forward from her training in the sun. Her lips were both swollen from the kissing and biting leading to this moment. Blue eyes were half-lidded with lust. Auburn hair was brushed behind her shoulders in light, tumbling curls. He reached up and cupped her face softly as she nuzzled into it.