36.The Offer

Deku nodded his head while shrugging. "Well that's a simple way of putting it but, yeah pretty much. But like I said, it's not really that simple. As I am sure you have figured out Aizawa, and then later informed both the authorities and UA, I am not working alone but am in fact working with a team and it's not the League. Though I won't be telling you about them unless necessary and I won't be talking about why I'm trying to bring down the League."

"Well I didn't expect you to but it is unfortunate," Nezu said. "But that is not what you called us here to talk about. I'm guessing that the fact that you even reached out to means that you have either found them already or are getting close. And that you need help with handling him, meaning he is probably stronger than we had previously thought."

Deku smirked at the Principal. "Heh, figures you would be able to piece things together so easily. Yeah we began searching for them as soon as I had escaped. We haven't found him but we do have a clue that could lead us straight to him, and it's like you said. I don't think that we would be able to handle him without help, and I doubt you would be able to either."

"And what makes you so sure of that Deku," Aizawa asked. "We have always been able to stop both you and the League, so why exactly would now be different?"

"Well it's good to see that you haven't lost that winning personality of yours. As for the point you raised, trust me when I say that you wouldn't be able to handle their new found strength. And before you make some witty comment about a few extra thugs not changing anything mister sunshine, trust me when I say it's more than that."

"Whatever do you mean Mr.Midoriya?"

"Well thanks for asking Principal, you see Aizawa you should learn a few things on manners from him. Afterall, I came here to offer you guys support in what will prove to be a dangerous time. Well lets just say that my group has some technical prowess and that's how we found them."

"But we have been searching for them since the Kamino incident. If they had shown up on camera I would think we would know about it."

"Well you guys are bound by the law, while we are not. Everything was checked, both private and public. So I guess you have another crime to add to the list for me but oh well. Like I said we checked every resource, but even then we weren't able to find anything. Then I remembered something. I don't know if you've heard or not but Kurogiri has been captured, and when he was he had apparently been looking for someone. Someone who has immense power considering how Gran Torino and the police barely got out of there alive. So we took a look around the area, and we believe that we found the person that Kurogiri was looking for. But soon afterwards he burrowed into the ground and we've lost sight of him. But before he did, I noticed that he had what looked like a radio hanging from his neck and that he held it up to his ear to listen to it before leaving. I think that he is somehow receiving orders from it. Shigaraki may have already had control of him or only recently gained, or maybe he's someone Sensei hid away to help SHigaraki after he was captured. I don't know and while I never even heard a single mention of him, I believe he has multiple quirks. Where he's going or where he's already at is a mystery, but I am sure that if we can find him and track him then we'll be able to find the League."

Nezu began to say something but Aizawa interrupted. "So what you're saying is you saw one big tough guy and no you think that you'll suddenly find the League, and that because of him you're too scared to fight him without some backup."

"Come on sunshine, we both want to see Shigaraki be taken down and we both can offer the other some necessary help."

This time it was Nezu who interrupted Aizawa. "You have to admit, this is certainly a difficult decision to make, and it's not one that I could make alone. Something like this, you would also have to discuss things with the authorities."