☆ Two ☆

☆☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆☆

☆☆ Blushing Mochi ☆☆

I smirked at my blushing teacher. Mr.Park is really fun to play and flirt with. His reaction makes me laugh. I heard him clear his throat as he finally faced the class.

I chewed the bubblegum as I blew a bubble. Clearly Mr.Park saw it as he just glared at me.

I am sure Mr.Park doesn't like our class. He seems to be someone who would prefer horny and bratty teenagers over silent and intelligent nerds...

"For Jeon Jungkook, the nickname will be," And he is back with that smirk. I could care less about him but he wantedly disturb me. "Bubblegum Prince" he finished off with a smirk.

I glared at him before ignoring him completely. I continued chewing on the gum, waiting for him to say something else. Why is the class so long?

"Guys, who are interested in sports?" He asked. I could mentally hear him curse at the class because no one would've raised their hand.

But I suddenly heard chair screeching. "Oh Mr.Koala is interested in sports. I am glad. Guys I know everyone of you are interested in some kind of sports. Get the courage and stand up like our dearest Koala" He clapped his hand as the class remained silent.

Namjoon is interested in sports? Never knew...that tall guy is always silent and hangs out with another tall guy with broad shoulder.

"Mr.Park, I am good in playing football. But the coach won't let me join the team because I look nerdy" Namjoon said as he looked down.

Namjoon guy never was the one to speak up for himself. It was always the Jin guy. Where did he get the courage from?

"He was right" I could hear Mr.Park mumble. I was in the first bench so I could clearly hear him. I let out a silent chuckle as he smiled at Namjoon.

"I will talk to the coach, Namjoon. Also meet me after class. I need to talk to you about some really important things" He smiled widely as I chuckled. I am sure, Mr.Park will suggest Namjoon to stop wearing glasses, change his choice of clothing and also hairstyle.

"Oh Rose! My girl! What are you interested in?" He hyped up as I turned around to see Rose, standing.

"Mr.Park, I am good in dancing. I can cheerlead well but the in-charge won't let me join" She explained with a disappointed look.

"Such a sweetheart like you was rejected!" He exclaimed in shock. "I will talk to the incharge, Rose. Don't worry" he smiled.

That's when the whole class raised their hands expect two students. One being me while the other is a brown haired fellow.

"Wow!" Mr.Park was obviously irritated. When he first asked, no one had the courage. Now they raise their hand. He hid it well with a smile.

"Before leaving class, give me your names and what sports you are interested in" Mr.Park said with a smile which disappeared when his eyes met with mine.

He is surely something else. His brown beautiful eyes which will smile with him, his blonde hair perfectly parted in the middle showing his shining forehead and his beautiful clear face with no spots. To top it all off, he has the perfect plump pink lips. But I really don't like him.