☆ Fourteen ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Angry Mochi ☆

The patter of rain in the window, and the cold breeze woke the sleeping boy.

Jungkook looked around before smiling at the thought of yesterday. He caressed Jimin's cheek, smiling at his lover who had his mouth slightly open, saliva decorating the corner of his lips.

Jungkook silently got up, planning to take a quick shower and then 'try' to cook something.

As he stood under the shower, his thoughts drifted off to yesterday's events. He couldn't help but close his eyes and remember Jimin's sexy expression, sweet moans, big cock leaking man juice, tight juicy hole clenching around his dick.

Jungkook licks his lips as he wraps his hand around his girth. He slowly moves his hand, pressing his thumb against the tip as he throws his head against the glass wall.

"Kookie" Jimin's voice was heard, followed by a yawn. Jimin walked inside, unaware of what Jungkook was doing.

His eyes widen when he met with the sight of his lover pressed against the glass wall, hand wrapped around his length as he moaned in pleasure.

"J-jungkook" The older called out again as Jungkook turned to see his lover staring at him with wide eyes, mouth hanging open.

"Come here baby" Jungkook said, smiling. Jimin silently walked over to the boy as he stopped in front of him, now completely wet. "Don't you want to taste me baby?" Jungkook asked as Jimin gulped.

"I-I w-want t-to t-taste y-you" Jimin stuttered out as Jungkook smiled, satisfied.

"Then, go ahead baby. It is yours anyway" Jungkook smirked as he watched the older get on his knees, mouth hanging open.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook with innocent eyes as he took the whole length in, choking in the process.

"Aghh Jiminie" The younger moaned, feeling his lover's warm and wet mouth. "Ahh" Jungkook screamed as he thrusted into the man's mouth.

Jimin choked as he felt Jungkook's dick hit the back of his throat.

"Finger yourself baby" Jungkook ordered. Jimin already naked with only his shirt hanging loosely, lead his fingers down to his hole.

He slowly entered a finger in his sore asshole, moaning into his lover's dick, creating vibration.

"J-just like that baby" Jungkook moaned as looked down at Jimin, sucking his dick while fingering his own asshole.

Jimin entered a second finger, moaning louder as tears fell from his eyes.

Jungkook's moans echoed the bathroom, as Jimin bobbed his head faster. Jungkook suddenly heard a song from outside, confirming it to be Jimin's ringtone. But he didn't want Jimin to leave, so he ignored it. Instead he moaned louder so that Jimin won't hear it.

"Ahhh~ I love you Jiminie" Jungkook moaned loudly as he came inside his Maths teacher's mouth.

Jimin gulped it down as he came in the floor himself. Just as Jimin was about to fall back from exhaustion, Jungkook catches him and carries him back to his bedroom.