☆ Nine ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Mochi's Mom ☆

After eating with Taehyung, I went home.

As I entered my safe haven, my mom was standing there with her hands in her waist, her long hair braided.

"Jimin, come here" She said as I let out a long sigh. I am sure, she was going to advice me on how to control my anger.
And that advice makes me more angry. Now now, I am someone who hates hearing advices. I love advising people, but not a lover of hearing advises.

I sat next to her, waiting for her advises. I have some readings to do for tomorrow's lesson.

"Did you cry, Jimin? Answer me truthfully" She looked directly into my eyes as I gulped. How did she know about that?

"I saw your swollen eyes when you came home. Before I could talk to you, you fucking ran upstairs, ignoring me. Do you know how sad I am? You are my son, Jimin. As a mother, it is my duty to take care of you and shower you with my love. But you are just ignoring me and never talk about your feelings with me. I was so sad when I saw your swollen eyes. I knew it was because of today's morning rain and thunder. Next time, if you are sad, please talk to me. You can tell me anything" She said with tears filling her brown eyes.

Her usually brown shining, happy eyes, look sad with tears in them...because of me.

"M-mom..my feelings are complicated and you wouldn't possibly understand me" I said, looking at her hands placed in my thighs.

"Jimin, for fuck's sake, you are my SON. I AM YOUR MOTHER. I WILL UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED COMPLICATED FEELINGS" She frowned with tears falling down her cheeks. Her usually beautiful face, now looks tainted with tears because of me.

"M-mom d-don't cry" I whispered as I wiped her tears. "P-please d-don't cry. It makes me cry" I bit my lips, feeling tears form in my eyes. I can't cry. I don't want to be weak.. but seeing my mom like this makes me cry.

"J-jimin, y-you can t-talk with me, baby. I will understand you" She said as I nodded pulling her for a hug.

Half into our hug, a figure emerged from the kitchen.

"Mom, what is he doing here?" I hissed, glaring at Yoongi. Before mom could answer me, that fucker speak up.

"I am staying over, Jiminie. Any problem?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah. We don't have any guest rooms. So you gotta go back to your house" I said, glaring at him.

"Jiminie, mom offered me five rooms and told me to choose one. Which means there is five guest rooms, baby" Yoongi smiles as I frowned. "Also, good luck with kicking me out" He said as he walks upstairs.

First, why the hell was he calling my mom, 'mom'? Second, why the fuck did he call me baby? Third, how dare he talk back to me like that? Fourth, how can he terrorise MY safe haven?

"Jimin-ah, his mom and dad are not home. So he wanted to stay over" Mom said as I sighed. If I protest more, she will cry more. Only one day right..

"Next time, don't cry mom. I will surely talk to you about my 'complicated' feelings" I smiled, kissing her forehead before jogging my way to my room.