☆ Twenty One ☆

Thank you so much my hot, sexy, cute, beautiful, handsome readers.😍 You guys are awesome, amazing and fantabulous.😆😍😘 Thank you sooo much for 450+ READS. I can't believe it 😆😃😄 Your support helped and motivated me a lot. 😀 Thank you so much guys. Flying kisses for all of you, across the globe 😘😚😙😚 (I don't have Covid, if you are wondering 😂) I love you so much, sweethearts 💙💙💙

Purple YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Red YOU      ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Pink YOU     💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Green YOU  💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Yellow YOU  💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Sorry about that lel 👉👈

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Healing power of Tata ☆

Jimin watched as Jungkook walked away with the doctor. He smiled when he saw the boy disappear into a room.

He stands up quickly and runs out of the hospital.

Jimin was planning on drinking again but as he don't have money on him, so he decided to go home and take money.

|||

The short boy jogs inside his home and up into his room.

His eyes widen when he saw a certain brunette standing there alive and well.

Tears formed in the short man's eyes as he forget everything about drinking. He runs up to the man and hugs him from behind, startling Taehyung.

"T-tae" Jimin called out with a wide smile as Taehyung turns around.

"CHIMMY" the man yelled happily as he lifts the man up in the air in happiness.

Taehyung swirls him around happily as Jimin giggled.

"Yah Jimin, have you been drinking?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nervously nods. "That's bad for your health. Jungkook must have been really worried about your health. Look at how thin you look. It was as if you were the one who went to coma. Look how handsome I look even after waking up from coma" Taehyung pointed out as Jimin smacked his head.

"Handsome? Who is handsome here expect me?" Jimin asks as he raised his eyebrow making Taehyung playfully glare at him.

"With that dark circles under your eyes, you look like a malnutritioned panda" Taehyung said before he started laughing obnoxiously.

"Yah" Jimin glared at the man before sighing in relaxation. "You, really are awake Tae" He whispered as he pulled the man for another hug.

Taehyung hummed as he hugged his bestfriend back.

"You know I can clearly hear people talk even if I am in coma" Taehyung said. "Ju-jungkook said I am the reason you are drinking. I-it hurts Jimin. P-please don't go drinking again" Taehyung whispered as Jimin nodded.

"I won't. I will never drink again. I left Jungkook in the hospital to drink but when I saw you awake, I no longer want to drink, Taetae" Jimin whispered as Taehyung nods.