☆ Ten ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ His Mochi ☆

My eyes scanned the blackness which painted the sky. Will it rain tomorrow too?

I layed in my black couch in the living room, my one leg hanging off the couch, Chimmy sleeping near it.

My phone tinged, making me unlock my phone and enter the only social media app I have, being Instagram.

"Oh, Mr.Park Jimin posted something huh" I mumbled to myself as I opened his account page and saw the post.

My eyes widen in utter shock, a small blush making its way to my cheeks.

The caption read 'Hanging it in my bedroom ASAP, cause I like it...not only the art but also the...hope you get it'.

"What the fuck? Does that mean, he likes me? MR.PARK JIMIN LIKES ME?" I screamed, waking up Chimmy who barks for a few minutes, stumbling on every direction like he was drunk and then fell asleep again.

I shook my head at my lazy dog...like owner like dog they said. Anyway, I turned back to my phone and reread it.

Maybe he didn't mean it like that..I fucking don't even have a friend to share this with...

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore it...maybe I need sleep. I will sleep and sleep and sleep...until I wake up and then sleep again, cause I already finished eating instant noodles..its not like I am broke, I just don't know how to cook.

|||

"Why didn't you wake me up, you lazy Chimmy?" I glared at the innocent puppy who was busy rolling around in the mattress.

I rolled my eyes, not in the mood to scold him more...well it wasn't his fault. He always licks my face in the morning to wake me up and I used to scold him for that...and now that he didn't wake me up, I am yet again scolding that poor dog.

"You did something bad in your past life, that's why you are struck with me, an irresponsible teen" I said to Chimmy who nodded in agreement making me growl playfully.

"Alright, there is the lunch. Eat it when you are hungry. Don't make a mess" I instructed as I ran out of my apartment, locking it behind as the last time I forget to lock, Chimmy ran outside and dirtied himself.
I HAD to survive multiple scratches because he didn't want to be dipped inside water. Then YOU shouldn't have fucking went outside.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the bell ring. OH SHIT.

I quickly ran to my locker, taking my book and leaving to my first class being fucking history.

"Mr.Jeon, be punctual next time. When I was your age, I walked miles to reach my school though I am always one hour earlier unlike you. Grab some knowledge from me" he said with a glare as I internally rolled my eyes.

I nodded and went to sit in my place. I was surprised when I felt a peck on my cheeks.

Oh I have a girlfriend right...Lisa. I totally forget about her.

"Hello Kookie!" She smiled as I smiled back. "Did Mr.Park lecture you on discipline yesterday after school?" She asked making me grin at the thought of yesterday after school.