☆ Twelve ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Dating a Mochi ☆

I crouched down in front of Chimmy who was currently barking at me.

"What?" I asked him as he continued to bark.

"BOO" I flinched as I turned to see father standing there with a wide grin.

"Heard you are going on a date with Jimin" He smiled. "Let me help you on choosing an outfit" he said grinning as he ran to my closet.

I rolled my eyes and followed him. My eyes widen when I saw all my clothes on the floor.

"Father, you just came in and already made a mess" I whined as I picked up all the clothes from the floor and arranged them properly.

"This is what you are going to wear" he said pointing at a blue suit.

"What is THAT? I am not going to wear it" I glared at the suit he had in his hand.

The dark blue silk shirt had crescent moons and stars printed in it, bright blue yet again silk jacket.

"Father, Jimin won't like it" I said but my father shook my head.

"No. He will love it. You are wearing this" he stated sternly as I sighed and nodded.

My eyes turned to my dog who was nodding at me in approval. Father left the room with Chimmy, as I decided to wear the suit.

After wearing it, I looked at myself in the mirror and groaned loudly. I walked out and my father gave me a unsure smile.

"I look weird don't I?" I asked as he smiled widely.

"NO. It looks perfect" he smiled as I sighed. "It's time for you to go and pick up Jimin" he said as I rolled my tounge in my cheek, irritated.

 "It's time for you to go and pick up Jimin" he said as I rolled my tounge in my cheek, irritated

I took my wallet and car key before running out of the apartment. I entered my car and drove to the address Jimin gave.

If Jimin didn't how I look, I am so going to kill my father and Chimmy too cause he was agreeing with father.

I parked in front of a small house. I thought Jiminie lived in a mansion or somehing.

Jimin was standing there with Taehyung. My blue eyes scanned his outfit and I was left speechless.

 My blue eyes scanned his outfit and I was left speechless