☆ Epilogue ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Epilogue ☆

A loud round of applause echoed the church, followed by shouts of congratualtions.

Jimin and Jungkook stood there, both wearing stunning wedding suits, looking like Oscar Award winners, with that wide beautiful smile.

They did feel like winners- they won each other's heart. Putting everything that happened in the past, behind, the two takes a new big step by marrying each other, tying their hearts together forever..well it was tied together before their marriage itself, but they are tying it together officially..

Jimin looked like an angel in the white glittering suit, designed by Kim Seokjin, one of the most famous fashion designer. Through the year, Seokjin was awarded with the
Best Clothing Designer of the year and a chance to design outfits for the most famous models, around the world.

Being a fashion designer, he gets to travel a lot..coincidentally he came to South Korea during the couple's marriage, so he decided to design their suits by himself..as a way of apologizing, even though it wasn't much, Jimin and Jungkook were glad that he could make it to their wedding.

Seokjin is married with Namjoon! So the hacker travels around with his husband and helps him by not making a mess of his designs. Being the clumsy ass he is, Namjoon ends up messing the designer clothes, Seokjin worked for hours in. Anyone would be irritated if their work has been messed up with, but Seokjin find the man's clumsiness adorable. Even though, it annoys him a little, he laughs at his clumsy ass...sometimes he punish the man by making him sleeping in the couch. Well sometimes it irritaes, the worldwide handsome too.

Namjoon, himself, is one of the most famous models. He reached the peak of his career, during the month of October. Seokjin suggested him to do modelling...so Namjoon accepted it.

It all started on July when Seokjin started designing outfits for Namjoon himself, taking pictures of the man, himself as no one believed that Namjoon will be a famous model. But he broke all their thoughts by becoming one of the most famous model in the WORLD!!! Not only was he famous is South Korea, but also in USA, New Zealand, India, Cananda..and more countries.

Seokjin was proud of his husband, very much.

The two's life went from downhill to the toppest hill in just a year of hardwork.

Meanwhile, Taehyung has been seeing a man named Lucifer (You remember him?)

Even though most of the time, Lucifer is closed off and secretive, Taehyung doesn't mind it. They went on several dates, slowing getting to know each other. Taehyung still has a non-existent sex life..no worries, he will soon have an active sex life, soon.....

Taehyung started his own entertainment company called 'Jin Hit'. The company currently manages some famous kpop boy bands and famous soloists too. It has been a success, is all I could say.

Coming to the Prison Mates, Hoseok and Yoongi has never been so happy. Even in Prison, they find happiness from the very smallest things like getting to greet each other 'Good Morning' and 'Goodnight'. The guards don't really mind the two cuddling and blowing each other off as he takes his time and falls asleep, knowing they won't cause any trouble.