☆ Eighteen ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Sad Mochi ☆

[Warning: Messy Chapter]

The sound of water dripping could be heard clearly in the apartment. The apartment was filled with seven boys including a dog, but it was still silent.

"You were in Yoongi's side all along?" Jimin broke the silence as he stared at his bestfriend, feeling defeated.

Before Taehyung could answer, the pale man speaks, "Actually, yes, he is in my side. Taehyung coming to Jungkook's apartment and leading them..everything was part of my friend's plan. You must be really confused, Jimin".

Taehyung smirked as he walked to Jimin who was held back by Yoongi.

"Jiminie..poor Jiminie believed me..now where did that get you?" Taehyung asked, smiling.

There was a minute of silence followed by Jimin growling in anger as he pushed Yoongi back and punched Taehyung harshly.

Taehyung didn't budge, but it did cause a bruise.

"Why Taehyung? Why?" Jimin cried out as he fell down. "Why?" He whispered, holding the man's leg.

"Hoseok" the brunette said as he crouched down to face Jimin. "Hoseok was the reason why I did all this" Taehyung whispered as he pulled Jimin for a hug. "What can I do baby? Hoseok wanted this..he wanted to see you suffer. He wanted you to die but as you were my bestfriend and soul mate, I told him that I will make you suffer instead of killing you" Taehyung said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Wh-what d-did I do to Hoseok? I have never even met him" Jimin cried out as Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you baby! You did a great job" A new voice joined their conversation. "Also don't touch him again. He disgusts me. I am really sad that I have to breath the same air as him," Jimin looks up to see a new man.

"Hoseok" Taehyung said to Jimin who nodded.

"What did I do to you Hoseok? This is the first time I even met you" Jimin asked with a sad face.

"Don't say my name, bitch. You disgust me" Hoseok said as he walked to Jimin. "You shouldn't have born. Your birth is the problem here" Hoseok said as Jimin frowned.

"Our Mom was a slut," Hoseok said. "My first name is Park. Park Hoseok. I am the product of Mr.Park and Mrs.Park, but YOU are the product of Mrs.Park and some other guy. You are my step-brother" Hoseok finished as he glares at Jimin with hatred.

"I want to see you suffer because my dad wants to. I will do anything for my dad. That's why I want you to suffer. I heard from Taehyung that you got a boyfriend so if I kill him and make you marry Yoongi, You will feel so hurt and depressed. Do you know how sad I felt when I came to know that mom wasn't even aware of my presence? She thought I am dead" Hoseok said. "Yoongi, check if there is anyone out there" Hoseok said as Yoongi leaves the room. Hoseok starts walking to Jungkook who had his mouth gagged.

"HEY. DON'T TOUCH HIM" Jimin growled as he stood up, but Taehyung pulls him back.

"Jimin, here. Shoot him in the leg" Taehyung whispers as Jimin's eyes widen.