☆ Special Chapter ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Special Chapter ☆

Rain poured down on the boy as he stood there, dressed in all black. The heavy pour, washed away the tears running down his cheeks.

Next to him, was a brunette standing while crying loudly..sad that his bestfriend is no more with them.

The doctor couldn't save Jimin. The injury was done in his head, and he lost a lot of blood.

Both Jimin and the Baby died in the crash. The car which caused the accident, drove away quickly and Jungkook couldn't do anything, because his only priority was Jimin and their baby.

But he still couldn't save them.

The young teenager was devastated. Jimin just proposed him that day, and the same day he was killed in an accident.

Jungkook felt dead without his lover.

"I was his Prince. His bubblegum prince but I couldn't save him" Jungkook sobbed as Mr.Jeon tried to comfort his son.

Mr.Jeon was also sad. He was so happy about playing with his grandchild but now that his son's boyfriend and baby are not alive, he can't help but mourn their death.

"J-jungkook, Jimin won't he happy if he sees you like this" Mr.Jeon said as he hugged his son who continued to cry, shaking his head.

"OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T BE" Jungkook cried out as he closed his eyes, remembering every memory he had with Jimin. "I AM NOT HAPPY TOO. I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO DIE BUT HE DIED ANYWAY. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT?" Jungkook yelled, as he chuckled with tears running down his cheeks.

"Jungkook, Jimin is in a better place now" Mr.Jeon said as he tried to calm down his angry son.

"YES HE IS. BUT I AM NOT. WITHOUT HIM, I DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE. MAYBE I SHOULD DIE MYSELF" Jungkook screamed as he pushed his father.

"Jungkook, no. You should not die. Jimin won't be happy" Mr.Jeon said again making Jungkook growl with a deadly glare.

"YES. ALL THAT MATTERS IS HIS HAPPINESS AND NOT MINE. I WANT TO DIE SO THAT I WILL BE HAPPY, SO LET ME DIE" Jungkook shouts as Mr.Jeon sighed.

"You need rest Jungkook. Let's go home" Mr.Jeon said making Jungkook shake his head.

Suddenly he starts trembling as he runs to Jimin's coffin, opening it as he pulls Jimin's body out, making everyone gasp.

"This is not Jimin. I KNEW IT. THIS IS NOT MY JIMINIE. MY JIMINIE IS ALIVE AND WELL. YOU GUYS ARE HIDING HIM" Jungkook yells as he starts running out of the big church.

Mr.Jeon's eyes widen as he starts running after his son.

Taehyung who was watching this silently, smiles.

"Let him die, Mr.Jeon. He doesn't deserve to live anyway" Taehyung whispered as he walks to Jimin's body. "I know, Chim. Jungkook is the reason for your death" he whispered, staring at Jimin's closed eyes and pale skin.

Taehyung thought the young teenager was the reason for Jimin's death. He thought if Jungkook never let Jimin get out of the car, maybe Jimin would've been alive now and would be whining about wanting pizza with extra cheese.