☆ Sixteen ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Angry Bunny ☆

My eyes travelled from my phone to the person sitting in front of me. I skipped school to meet this man, so I hope he got some useful information to give.

He is a co-worker of Jimin's dad and told me that he knew what is happening in their household.

"Good Morning, Mr.Jeon" he said bowing, as he sat in front of me. "Mrs.Park told me to contact you. She told me about what is happening in their house and told me to inform it to you" he said as I nodded.

"Quick" I said, glaring at him.

(Warning: long ass paragraph ahead 😲)

"Mr.Jeon, Min Yoongi is one of the wealthiest and influencing business man. He became a partner with Mr.Park, four years ago when Mr.Park Jimin was 19, straight out of Highschool. Mr.Min was just 21 at that time. Mr.Min immediately took a liking to Mr.Park Jimin who wasn't really interested in relationships and particularly in Mr.Min. But Mr.Min continued to like Mr.Park Jimin and often uses the 'business partner' card and visits Park's mansion just to see Mr.Park Jimin. Mrs.Park was aware of Mr.Min liking her son but she thought he wasn't a big threat. But now that, Mr.Park Jimin got a boyfriend, Mr.Min decided to marry Mr.Park Jimin. Mr.Min got full support from Mr.Park. Even though Mr.Park was aware of his son liking someone else, Mr.Park wanted to see Mr.Park Jimin suffer...because Jimin was not Mr.Park's son. Mrs.Park had an affair with her Highschool friend, leading to the birth of Jimin. So Mr.Park wanted to see Jimin suffer, so he is compelling Jimin to marry Mr.Min.
Mrs.Park can't do anything because even Mr.Park is in Mr.Min's side. So if she does anything, Mr.Park and Mr.Min are threatening of killing Jimin. That's why Mrs.Park couldn't do anything. She wants you to know that Jimin truly loves you and is crying for you. She wants you to take Jimin far away from here before Mr.Min does something stupid" The man finishes as I sighed.

"Thank you for the info. Is there any way, I can possibly contact Jimin?" I ask as he shook his head.

"I am sorry Mr.Jeon. There is no way. The Park's Mansion is being heavily guarded so you can't easily go in there. But you can go in with the help of this man. Contact him and tell him your name. He will help you hack into the camera system and disable all of them. It will make things, a little easier. The rest of the help, you will get from Mrs.Park" he said as I nodded, taking the business card.

"I will take my leave now, Mr.Jeon. My job here is done" The man said and left before I could ask something else.

My eyes widen when I saw the man fall on the concrete floor, a single hole in his forehead. Someone sniped him.

A crowd gathered around him as everyone called an ambulance hurriedly.

I walked out and stared at his dead body before walking away from the scene.

Yoongi did that?

I flinched when I felt someone tap me. I turned around to see the same pale small man. The reason for all this.

"He leaked too many information didn't he? Good thing I had a voice recorder in your shirt. Now my next target, I hope you know who" Yoongi smiled before walking away and turning into a alley.