☆ Five ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Confused Mochi ☆

As soon as I reached my safe haven, I ran through the spiral staircase to reach my room.

I jumped on top of my boyfriend...letting the soft silk sheet caress my skin.

Just then my phone rang. It must be Taehyung, I thought but to my surprise, it was my dad.

I answered the call and heard my dad's deep voice.

"Son, can you please come to the main office?" He asked making me sigh.

"Okay dad. I'm on my way" I said as I hung up. What does he want now?

|||

I was standing in front of my dad's office room. My fisted hand made contact with the wooden surface of the door as the door opened revealing my dad.

He had a bright smile. I fakely smiled back at him before entering the room.
My eyes travelled around the office room. I designed it when I was younger. I was 7 when my dad started the business. He wanted me to design the model of the room so I did.

The wooden floor, brick styled walls, small fan, fire place, the big oak desk, cute drawing were hung up on the wall too...yes I drew them. I love drawing. We used to be so close. Me and my parents.

But I kinda started showing attitude and we slowly drifted apart. They still love me.. I too love them but I don't know how to show it.

Then my eyes landed on the familiar man with doe eyes. What is Mr.Jeon doing here?

"Good Evening, Mr.Jeon" I said and bowed. Well he is the principal of the school, I am working in, so I gotta be respectful.

"Good Evening Mr.Park" he said smiling.

"Son, do you know about JK Fashion Industries?" My dad asked as I nodded.

"Yeah. They are one of the richest and successfully running fashion company" I said as my dad smiled widely.

"Well do you know who the owner of the Company Is?" He asked as I shook my head. "Mr.Jeon Mingyu is the owner of the Industries. And because he liked you, he wanted to join companies with us" Dad smiled widely as I nodded, confused about everything.

"Jimin, I saw how you interacted with my son, Jungkook. I never saw him smile or laugh genuinely while talking with others. So when I saw him laughing and smiling with you, I became really happy. As a thank you, I decided to join companies" Mr.Jeon said smiling as I nodded, finally understanding everything.

"I am glad, Mr.Jeon" I said smiling. I am shocked. Jungkook don't have friends.. I am sad.

"Jimin, we are keeping a party due to thus success. In my mansion. Surely come. You can invite your friends too" Mr.Jeon announced as I nodded.

I looked at my dad asking for approval so that I can leave already. He nodded making me bow to the two and leave the room.

So Mr.Jeon was happy that his son smiled and laughed so he decided on thanking me huh.

I got a call again, and thank God it was Taehyung. Just when I am about to answer the call, I bumped into someone causing the man's belonging to fall on the floor.