☆ Thirteen ☆

☆ My Bubblegum Prince ☆

☆ Nooky with Bunny ☆

The younger's apartment door slammed open, as the couple stumbled inside, each with a different expression. One excited as he was going to experience his first time while the other was shy and nervous even though he already lost his virginity at a young age.

Well, there is a difference between sex and making love. Sex wasn't a problem for Park Jimin, but making love means something totally different. Sex has no meaning. But making love implies a mental connection. The person having sexual intercourse brings their feelings into it. It is not about lust and pleasure, it is about love, feelings, affection, pleasing..

The younger slammed his teacher against the door of his apartment as he pushed his lips against the older's.

"Baby" Jungkook moaned into the kiss as Jimin's hand wraps around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer. At the same time, he tilted his head to kiss and feel him deeper.

Their tounge danced together, exploring each other's mouth as Jungkook wraps his arm around the older's petite waist.

Jimin tugged the younger's blue jacket, signalling he wanted it off. Jungkook quickly removed his coat, lips still pressed together.

He tore his shirt off as he took Jimin's small hand and placed it in his chest. Jimin blushed as his hand moved around his bubblegum prince's abs.

"J-jungkook" The older moaned into the kiss as he pushed the younger away to catch his breath. The silent apartment was filled with the two's heavy breathes.

"Let's go to my room baby" Jungkook said as he picked his lover up who giggled at the sudden movement.

The younger gently placed his teacher in his bed as he slowly unbuttoned his pant, all the while smirking teasingly at the smaller.

Jimin bites his lower lip sexily as his hand slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Jungkook licks his lips as he stared at the pale clear skin of his lover. Jungkook crawled to the man as he unbuttoned the man's pant, startling the older.

Jungkook pulled the jeans down and threw it across the room, not really caring about the poor pant. He licked his lips at the visible boner of his teacher.

"So hard for me baby" Jungkook whispered as he licked the clothed member making his lover whimper.

Jimin used his elbows for support, as he watched the younger lick his clothed member with hooded eyes.

"J-jungkookie" Jimin moaned when he felt the boy suck his clothed member. "T-take i-it o-off" Jimin whispered as Jungkook smirked and nodded.

He looked up at the older as he removed his boxers, his cock slapping the younger's cheek who smirked.

Precum leaked from the older man as the younger gave kitten licks to his big cock.

"You like it baby?" Jungkook asked as he looked up to see his lover enjoying himself with his head thrown back, eyes closed, small hands fisted in the silk bedsheets.