𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡.

*RING*

the bell rang so me and Mattia packed up and were ready to head out of the class into our last class. today all the boys besides Mattia were gonna be gone in class since they had to finish other work. we walked together and we were almost there but got stopped by the one and only Jayden.

🪐J= Jayden M= Mattia K= (you'll see)🪐

J: "what are you doing with this rat?" Jayden asked while staring at Mattia up and down. Mattia was about to make a move but i stopped him before he started a fight with Jayden. i had my hand in front of Mattia.

Y/N: "quit it, what do you want Jayden?" i say with attitude in my voice

J: "pfft." he pulls out his phone showing me and Mattia everything. me sitting on Alejandro's lap. me laying on Mattia. me and Mattia hugging.

M: "who'd you get that from? and it's not even what you think, me and Y/N were just talking about something personal Jayden."

J: "don't you think she could talk to her boyfriend about it? cmon baby what's wrong" Jayden started to go in for a hug. and it wasn't even that he cared but he wanted to prove his point.

M: "oh stop with that bullshit Jayden" Mattia said putting down my arm softly and standing in front of me almost as if he wanted to protect me from Jayden physically.

K: "HAHAH DA BITCH IS BACK!" yup. it was the one and only skanky ass Karla.

Y/N: "who are you?" i said as i saw Mattia's mouth open wide.

K: "HAH IM KARLA DUMB BITCH" as she said that both Mattia and Jayden quickly turned around to look at me to see what i would do. i wasn't gonna fight her obviously. she's just another attention seeking whore.

Y/N: "actually you know what? after hearing that name i realized i never really gave two fucks. anyway me and Mattia are gonna go on our way to our last class because i really don't have time to deal with bitches like you. aight?" i said winking at her. i grabbed Mattia's arm as i dragged him into our last class.

Karla's POV:

who was this bitch and who did she think she was? she seemed kinda bad doe. i was ready to try and be her bestie. i needed someone like her to easily back me up.

Mattia's POV:

Y/N grabbed my arm and dragged me to our next class causing me to start pouting.

"what do you want Mattia?" Y/N said turning around and letting go of my arm.

"to beat you to class LOSER" i said laughing and running ahead of her to class

"COME HERE DINO" Y/N said yelling to me.

i turn around confused and tilt my head.

"dino?"

"yes you tall ass mf"

"loser" i said as i stick my tongue out and run ahead back to class. i hear Y/N groan loudly causing me to laugh.

——

as i run there the bell rings causing me to stop running for a bit. i hear footsteps running behind me so i turn around to see Y/N running toward the classroom. i gasp loudly and she laughs loudly as i start to continue running to the classroom. i ran in the classroom, everyone turned around to look at me. shit. i forgot there was a test. the teacher was walking around to make sure no one was cheating so he didn't see me. everyone turned around back to their computer and kept on taking the test. but quickly came Y/N running in behind me.

"IM HERE IM HERE WHAT IS GOOD MY GUYS!!!!" Y/N screams.

everyone turns back around now annoyed, i felt the teacher's eyes turn around to look at me and her. i turned red and felt like laughing.

"uhm a test Y/N... they're taking a damn test"

"uh oh. fuck." Y/N said nervously chuckling as the teacher walked up to us.

"why are you guys late? actually you know what, it's fine what matters is that you guys ran here to get on time haha" the teacher smiles at us.

"oh, thank you Mr. Escobarlo" both me and Y/N said.

"yes, now please go take a seat and start on your test"

"on it sir" i said nodding me head and walking to my desk. Y/N sat in front of me in this class. so i stopped and waited for her to go in front of me first. realizing she wasn't behind me i started to look around and saw her talking to the teacher. i gave her a confused look after she turned around to look at me. i couldn't exactly make out what they were saying but i guessed she was asking to take the test another day by reading her mouth movements. before turning around to walk back to my desk i heard her quietly groan. meaning the teacher said no. she slouched as she walked over to me, she put her hands into fists and put them in front of her eyes pretending to cry. i started laughing. trying to not make everyone stare again. guess what? i failed everyone stared at me once again.

"you guys please? shhh" Mr. Escobarlo said to me and Y/N. i heard a few snickering and ignored it walking to my desk. same with Y/N.

y'all i forgot about the teacher in this class. im not sure if it was a male or female teacher but let's go with male and his name is Mr. Escobarlo because why not?

anyway im not sure if this story is getting love at all because im still editing before posting but i hope it is🥺 you guys should definitely shout this story out on other famous stories even though that's probably illegal in Wattpad laws lmao. but lmk if it is or not, and if not. y'all should go do that :) thank you for the people that might be reading. okay, y'all.. get ready for the next chapter it's gonna be interesting. we're definitely going to get back into Ale and Jas though :) any way have a great night or day or afternoon luvs <33

word count: 1058