𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜. 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚.

(quick Instagram post)

y/n.y/l/n

 Liked by kairicosentino, mattiapolibio, and 377,891 others

y/n.y/l.n: i love being called fine by cuties loll, anyway see you soon @marianocastano!!🦋🖤

^view replies (88)
^User: yo i knew sum was going on!
^y/n.y/l/n: bruh chill

i got a message from kairi telling me to call him immediately. i gave my phone a confused face, was he alright? i saw his contact name pop up on my screen and i took a deep breath before i picked up because i didn't know what i did or if i did something wrong. oh shit. was it the post... ugh fuck. i rolled my eyes and picked up his facetime call shortly after.

"so what was that post y/n??" he said already having frustration in his voice. i got another call from mattia but i texted him telling him the situation with kairi. "are you gonna answer y/n or are you just gonna leave me on fucking paused and leave me wondering why the fuck you said that on your post!" i quickly got mad at his attitude but i was able to control myself from yelling at him.

"you need to chill kairi. i literally said i would see him soon because of an arrangement with our parents. i wasn't gonna actually go over to his or shit like that, and second of all he called me fine and i liked it that doesn't mean i like him kairi, alright?? so please just lose that attitude." i said worried at what he would say.

"im sorry for getting mad.. what arrangement? and why or when did he call you fine?" he said looking down from the camera.

"some arrangement that im not completely sure about and he called me fine a while ago and he called me fine because i was fine kairi... dude you need to calm downn. you asked why someone complemented me!"

"i know i know im sorry and please don't call me dude hehe im gonna go to bed. wanna stay on facetime and go to beddd" he said giving me a tiny smirk while pouting.

"hmmm finee! let me just quickly text back my friend" i said already typing telling mattia we were okay.

"okii, goodnight cutie" he said going under his covers and setting his phone on a water bottle by his night stand.

"goodnight" i said smiling.

"your dimples are adorable!!!" he said quickly breaking the silence shortly after trying to sleep.

"thank you now go to sleeppp" i said giving him another tired smile.

"okay okay" he said giving in to the silence. a few minutes later we both drifted to sleep.

*RINGG*

my alarm went off at 6:30 and i saw kairi still sound asleep so i changed while staying on the call and i decided to wear gray sweatpants and an oversized black sweater. wasn't trying to impress.

"hi, i see you dressed so comfyyy" kairi said dragging the sentence. i softly jumped at his voice not knowing he was awake.

"tehe yep, no one to impress ya know" i said to him smirking. he smiled and i laughed.

"so when are you and mar doing this 'arranged undercover top secret spy meeting' huhhh" he said clearly being curious. i didn't actually know but i was hoping pretty soon because i was kind of lonely at home.

"not sure, and even if i was sure i can't tell you... it's undercover top secret spy stuff" i said mocking him. he laughed across the screen making me smile. "i gotta head to school, talk later?" i said.

"for sure bye bye" he said giving me a soft innocent smile. i smiled back as we hung up and ended the call at 9 hours. we slept for less than 9 hours? wow. either way i wanted to talk to jas about kairi and what happened with mariano. i get a message from jas asking if i could pick her up since she didn't have gas for her car. i started driving towards her house and i see her outside already.

"get in bitches, we're going shopping!!" i yelled from outside the window, jas starts laughing before she asked me.

"can we ditch school and go to the store??" i look blankly at her then start to burst out laughing.

"oh you're serious? jas, we cant get any more absents or we'll get even more detentions" i said groaning. jas is already in the car and i start driving around the block to figure out wether or not we should go shopping.

"i mean, it's fine it's just shopping! it's not like we won't get absents in the future too" she said trying to convince me to just go. i groan.

"ughh fine, last time. got it??" i said as i just gave up.

"yeah yeah, hurry up get your money and boom we're on our way, also change your outfit because there's gonna be a lot more cute boys!!!" jas said impatiently. i laugh at her statement and quickly change. i get my money and i run to the car.

we arrive at the mall and run in there.

a few minutes pass by

we got some clothes and decided to go take a mirror picture for instagram.

word count: 891