2

No one's POV

Jin was going to his bedroom but he stopped when he saw Jungkook's room's light was on.

He made his way to his son's room with furrowed brows. When he entered the room, he saw Jungkook was sitting in front of his study table and he was writing something attentively.

Jin went behind him and closed Jungkook's eyes with his hands.

"Momma! I know it is you."- Jungkook said and removed Jin's hand.

Jin smiled. He loves to hear momma from Jungkook.

"What is my bubba doing?"- Jin asked, smiling towards Jungkook.

Jungkook scrunched his nose and glared at Jin. Jin just laughed.

"Momma, I am not bubba anymore. I am a grown up boy. And now I am so mature to have a dashing boyfriend."- Jungkook said, forgetting that he was talking to his eomma.

"Boyfriend?"- Jin asked.

'Oops! What have I done?'- Jungkook thought as he closed his eyes.

Jungkook looked at Jin, trying to find any trace of anger. But when he saw Jin was just confused, he smiled widely.

"Yes momma! I love someone and I proposed him today at uni."- Jungkook said excitedly.

"Really? You are that brave? My child has grown up so much!"- Jin said, wiping his fake tears.

Jungkook giggled loudly, making Jin smiled widely.

"So who is the lucky man?"- Jin asked, raising his brows momentarily.

Jungkook blushed at the thought of his crush. "His name is Kim Taehyung. He reads in the same university."- Jungkook said.

"Hmm... understood. So did he accept you?"- Jin asked.

Hearing that, Jungkook's smile vanished. "Unfortunately no. Because he wants proof that I really love him. That's why I am doing his assignment."- Jungkook said with a pout.

"Why? Can't he do his own assignment?"- Jin asked, feeling offended that someone was using his son.

"No, no momma. Actually he couldn't understand it. So he told me that if I complete his assignment, he would think about my feelings."- Jungkook said, trying to make Jin understand.

Jin thought for a while, then he ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Baby, I don't think he is the right person for you. Because he is one kind of using you."- Jin said, as softly as he could.

"No, momma. He is the right person for me and I love him very much. Don't you dare say anything bad about him!"- Jungkook warned with his big doe eyes.

Jin smiled but feeling sad because his son believes people so quickly. He couldn't do anything to change Jungkook's mind.

"Okay. I won't say anything bad about him. But I am just giving an advice to you to not believe a person so easily."- Jin said like a grandmother.

Jungkook huffed. He got up from his chair and pushed Jin out from the room.

"Okay, I have taken your advice in my head. So go and don't disturb me. I have to complete the assignment nicely."- Jungkook said and closed the door.

Jin just sighed. He just prayed to God, to not break his son's sweet and kind heart.

The next day

"Dude, you are so lucky! He proposed you!"- Nathan said to Taehyung.

"I wish I had him instead of you."- Jaebum said in a sad tone.

Taehyung just scoffed and his friends looked at him weirdly.

"A good looking, brilliant boy. What's so special?"- Taehyung said while smoking.

"Special? If you don't find him special, then why did you accept him?"- Nathan asked confusedly.

Taehyung took the cigarette out from his mouth and threw it on the floor. "Sorry? I didn't accept him! I just told him that I would think about it later."- he said.

"Taehyung, don't play with this boy. He is so innocent!"- Jaebum warned Taehyung who didn't pay any heed to his friend.

"I love innocent souls. They are so pure!"- Taehyung said and smirked.

Nathan and Jaebum were again going to protest but they got cut off by a familiar bunny boy.

Seeing him, Taehyung quickly changed his smirk to an innocent smile.

Jungkook grinned widely at Taehyung. He took off his bag and searched for something there. He took out some papers and gave it to Taehyung.

"Here is your assignment. I finished it yesterday."- Jungkook said with a smile.

"Wow..you completed it so quickly. I am really proud of you, Jungkook."- Taehyung said, giving a fake smile.

Jungkook blushed, feeling so happy internally. He felt proud of himself for making his love happy.

"Okay, I am going to submit it to my teacher. I will see you around. Bye."- Taehyung said and was about to go but like yesterday, Jungkook stopped him again.

Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook confusedly who was standing there with a box in his hands.

"This is for you. I made it specially for you. Please eat it and tell me how it is."- Jungkook said, hoping his crush would like this.

Taehyung took the box and looked at Jungkook who was staring at him for an answer or any kind of reply.

"Uhh- Jungkook actually I appreciate this. But unfortunately I have to go to my classroom so I can't eat it in front of you now. But I promise you that I will eat it."- Taehyung said, just wanted to go from there.

Though Jungkook got sad a little, still he nodded and smiled.

They said goodbye to each other and went in their separate way.

Before entering the classroom, Taehyung took out the tiffin box from his bag and threw it to the dustbin. He didn't even look inside it.

"Rubbish!"- he mumbled to himself and went away.

_______________________________

What do you think about Taehyung?🚬

Do votes and comments to see the next chapter.📝