6

Jungkook's POV

After all that events in the university, I started my way to the only comfortable place where I could go.

My home.

I got in the backseat of my car and the driver started the car immediately. I looked outside from the window, trying to find any peace from the late afternoon.

I reached home soon. I got out from the car and was about to made my way to the house when the driver called me.

"Young master, I don't know what happened to you. But I know that the frown and sadness don't match with you. Please be happy soon."- he said, smiling softly.

I smiled a little but didn't say anything. I made my way to the front door and rang the bell.

My momma opened the door and pulled me in a hug. I broke down in tears as soon as I hugged him.

"It's okay, don't cry bub. We are here for you. I, your dad, Jimin, we all are here for you. Don't worry, we will find some way to not ruin your one year, okay? Now, stop crying."- momma said, kissing my head again and again, assuring me that they weren't disappointed at me.

I pulled out from the hug and momma wiped my tears. He placed a kiss on my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"Are you okay now?"- he asked. I slightly nodded, didn't want to talk much.

He understood so he grabbed my hand and took me to my bedroom. I was surprised to see Jimin, who was already sitting there.

"Okay, you two talk. I am going to make you some snacks."- saying so, momma went away, locking the door behind.

I went to my bed and sat down. Jimin looked at me. "So you did this for him, right?"- he asked.

I nodded. Jimin fully turned towards me and grabbed my both hands.

"Listen lover boy, he doesn't love you. If he thought for you even for a single minute, he wouldn't tell you to do that. Understand?"- he said.

Hearing no reply from me, he again started saying, "I know that it is not easy for you to understand. But you should ask him. You both should clear this."

I sighed.
"I am afraid."- I said.

Jimin furrowed his eye brows and said, "Afraid? Afraid for what Kookie? He is the one who made you do all these things. So he is the one who should be afraid."

I looked at the window, thinking about what Taehyung early said. "Jiminie, he said that he would love me back if I do this. But I am still afraid."- I said, not looking at Jimin.

Jimin sighed softly. He cupped my face with his one hand, making me look at him.

"Why are you afraid?"- he asked.

"I don't know, Jiminie. All these time, he told me that he would think about my feelings but now he said he would love me back. I am afraid because if he says no, I won't find any way to get rid of him. I love him that much."- I said, my voice getting broken.

"Then you should ask him simply. If he says no, then you should move on from him. We all will help you."- he said with a smile.

I didn't say anything. Just thinking about negative things, breaks my heart.

At night

"Bub, how about we go to your grandma's house? It's been a long time!"- dad said.