9

No one's POV

Jungkook woke up early that day. But he was so lazy to get up. So he just laid down.

He looked outside the window and started thinking about the previous day.

"Have I made the right decision by giving a second chance to him?"- he asked  himself.

He kept thinking about that untill someone knock at the door. He frowned. 'Who has come in this early morning?'- he thought and got up.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there with a tray of foods.

"Good morning, Jungkook. I've made you breakfast."- Taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook then remembered that he told Taehyung to stay there with him for the week. He told him to stay because he was afraid to stay alone and Jimin's parents didn't allow him to stay with Jungkook for a week.

But of course, Jungkook didn't say that to Taehyung.

"Umm... thanks for the breakfast. Just put it there and go. I need to change."- Jungkook said in a cold tone.

He told himself that he wouldn't forgive Taehyung that easily. So he talked in cold voice always.

Taehyung just nodded and put the tray on the table, Jungkook directed to. Though he felt bad, he kept his smile still.

"I hope you will like it. See you in the living room."- Taehyung said and went downstairs.

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung's back until Taehyung had gone fully. He closed the door and put his hand in his chest. His heart was beating really fast.

"God, why did you make Taehyung so handsome?!"- Jungkook mumbled to himself and smiled.

After he got changed, he finished his breakfast. He must have to tell that the food was delicious.

He went to the living room with the tray and saw that Taehyung was writing something.

Jungkook put the tray on the table and sat across Taehyung. As soon as Taehyung saw Jungkook, he tried to hide what he was writing.

Jungkook got suspicious. He thought that Taehyung was again doing something wrong.

"What is it?"- he asked Taehyung who was trying not to look at Jungkook's eyes.

"It's nothing, Jungkook. Do you want to watch TV?"- Taehyung said, trying to distract Jungkook but failed miserably.

"Taehyung, what's. that?"- Jungkook asked, keeping pause in each word.

"It's really nothing. I was just writing something."- Taehyung said. Half true though.

"I saw that you were writing something. But tell me what are you writing? Are you writing letters to your girlfriend?"- Jungkook said with a scoff, purely getting jealous.

"Think what you want to think. But I am not gonna tell you what it is."- Taehyung said and got up.

Jungkook felt insulted. How could Taehyung insult him like this?

He wouldn't tolerate this. So he got up too and stopped Taehyung by grabbing his shoulder.

Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook who was fuming in anger. 'Awww..he is looking so cute!'- Taehyung thought, finding the red younger cute.

"Let me see that!"- Jungkook said and tried to snatch the paper.

"No!"- Taehyung said and raised his hand higher so that Jungkook couldn't reach him.

"Taehyung, don't make me angry. Just let me see the paper!!"- Jungkook shouted and kept trying to snatch the paper.

Taehyung still didn't give it to him. And Jungkook got angry. He got determined that he would see that damn paper, no matter what.

He brought a chair and stood on it. But Taehyung already went from there. He looked for Taehyung and found him in the guest room.

"Jungkook, just let it go. You don't have to do all these hard work to see an useless paper."- Taehyung said and was about to throw the paper outside but Jungkook made his way there already.

He grabbed Taehyung's collar and made him laid down in the floor. Taehyung tried to get up but he froze when Jungkook straddled him.

"Jungkook, get up!"- Taehyung said.

"No."- Jungkook said and trying to reach the paper in Taehyung's hand.

"I said, get up Jungkook!"- Taehyung said, getting angry.

"Why should I get up when you're clearly cheating on me and trying to hide it from me?"- Jungkook said angrily.

Taehyung sighed. He understood that Jungkook wouldn't listen to him. So he finally gave the paper to Jungkook who smiled in victory. He started to read the letter which Taehyung wrote to Jungkook actually.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung after reading this who was trying not to get hard because Jungkook was sitting on his crotch

"Can you just get up?"- Taehyung asked in a frustrating tone and Jungkook quickly got up.

He was so embarrassed that he did all these foolish things just to get this apology letter.

"Uhh...is this for me?"- Jungkook slowly asked.

"Y-yeah."- Taehyung said, rubbing his nape. Jungkook didn't know what got into him, he suddenly hugged Taehyung. He was just feeling so happy.

Taehyung caught off guard but soon wrapped his arms around Jungkook. He smiled at the feeling of hugging his love.

Jungkook pulled out but Taehyung still didn't unwrap his hands. It got tighter even.

Jungkook tried not to blush hard and unwrapped himself own from Taehyung's grip. Taehyung wanted to hold him for some more time but he didn't show it to Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly made his way to the door without saying anything. He looked at Taehyung for the last time and said,

"Don't think that I already forgave you. You still have to do many works to get me."- saying so he winked and went away.

______________________________________

Do votes and comments to see the next step of Taehyung.♥️♥️♥️