12

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung had to leave early because my parents are going to come home.

When he was getting out from the house, I held his jacket suddenly, making him stop.

Taehyung turned to me. "Do you still love me? Or you just loved me for one week?"- I asked with a serious face.

Taehyung laughed at that and hugged me tightly. He kissed my forehead and took my one hand, kissing it too.

"When I said I love you, I meant it for my whole life. Understood? So, don't even think that I've loved you for just one week!"- Taehyung said and pecked my lips.

"Also be ready for the date, okay? Don't get too sad because I am leaving right now. We will meet in the evening again, okay?"- Taehyung softly said and I nodded.

We shared a loving kiss between us and sadly I had to let go Taehyung's jacket.

Time skip

It was already 5 in the evening. I was getting ready but deep inside, I was getting afraid too.

I informed Jimin already that I am going to a date with Taehyung. When Jimin tried to protest, I quickly said that I would explain everything to him, after the date.

I requested my best friend to cover up for me. Because if my parents find out that I am not going to Jimin's place, then I don't know what would happen to me.

However, I already managed my parents that I am going to Jimin's house. Because I didn't meet him for whole one week. They didn't say anything but allowed me.

I wore my outfit for the date and took a picture

I wore my outfit for the date and took a picture. Taehyung said that it would be a casual date, so I chose to wear this.

I took extra time to finish my make up because duh! I am going to a date with my boyfriend for the first time!

Oh! Did I say boyfriend? But he didn't ask me to be his boyfriend...well, now that is something concerning.

I snapped out from my thoughts when my phone started to ring. 'Taehyung is calling me! Oh my God! He is here! He is here! What do I do?!'- I thought and frantically trying to check if everything is ready or not.

When I saw everything was ready, I calmed down and picked up the phone.

"Hey.."- I said, already blushing because why not?

"Hey beautiful! I am standing down before your house. Should I come to pick you up in bridal style?"- Taehyung was clearly flirting with me and even after knowing this, I was blushing furiously.

"No, no! You don't need to come. I am coming. Bye!"- I said and cut the call.

I went downstairs quickly, only to see my dad sitting there on the couch and reading newspaper. I tiptoed my way to the door and when I was about to open the door,